Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
So what's the excuses for Dalton this year? O-line, lost his two receivers, Eifert hurt? It's always something. Last year he did good because he had all those things...what ***** QB wouldn't?

The Steelers know Andy can't pass the ball so all they are doing is sitting back. Of course we can't run the ***** ball because our QB can't throw an accurate pass or read a ***** zone defense.

The pressure he's seen is what he'll see all year it's called a pass rush, something all d-lineman typically do every play. It's not getting there and Andy still can't accurately throw the ball.
Reply/Quote
Let me guess Andy will force a throw and Shittsburg will get a pick 6
Reply/Quote
This line is gonna get Andy killed
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton forces a throw for a pick here Steelers score again. Final 31 - 9
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This officials are absolute SHIT
Reply/Quote
2015 Bengals > 2016 version
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:51 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: So what's the excuses for Dalton this year?  O-line, lost his two receivers, Eifert hurt?  It's always something.  Last year he did good because he had all those things...what ***** QB wouldn't?  

The Steelers know Andy can't pass the ball so all they are doing is sitting back.  Of course we can't run the ***** ball because our QB can't throw an accurate pass or read a ***** zone defense.  

The pressure he's seen is what he'll see all year it's called a pass rush, something all d-lineman typically do every play.  It's not getting there and Andy still can't accurately throw the ball.

Go away. No one is interested in your furious trolling trying to blame one player for a team failure.
Reply/Quote
About to be in 3rd place for the first time in a long time.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: I saw a lot of Bengals players patting Steelers on the helmets, helping them up and such and you never saw them doing that for them. Bengals lost their edge. Killed with kindness.

They call us on everything we HAVE to do that
We even get called when Pitt false starts lol
Reply/Quote
I had such high hopes for this game...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:51 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: This line is gonna get Andy killed

What game are you watching?  Andy has all day to throw all day long.  
Reply/Quote
This is like Alabama Roll Tide getting spanked by Alcorn State

Embarrassing
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Best field position all day. Too bad field position won't fix our blocking issues.

Paul Alexander needs fired. Seriously.

Paul Brown Stadium will decay into fine dust before Alexander gets shown the door unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
Hey! There's always those Redlegs! ..uhhhhh...yeah..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:51 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Classic Marvin Lewis coming up with a game plan not to lose instead of playing to win.

THIS

Reply/Quote
All they are leaving open is underneath stuff.
Reply/Quote
Does Zampese know that Pitt is giving us that underneath to Benard pass on purpose so we waste time?
Reply/Quote
Just take one shot at AJ
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:45 PM)Housh Wrote: Just kills me how the same team can come in and do this to you every single time we play.

Run game has been a problem for years against good teams

Helps when the refs don't call the blatant fouls

(09-18-2016, 04:45 PM)phil413 Wrote: NOW YOU CAN SAY IT.  Terrible coverage, how do you lose the rb?

It's one thing to lose him in the backfield, but inexcusable when he is on the end of the line.

(09-18-2016, 04:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: On the bright side of things...oh wait. There is no bright side today..At least Burfict should play next time they meet..Eifert too..

You said you were going fishing.  You lied.  This is all your fault.
Reply/Quote
You think this is bad, wait till next week when the Broncos "D" has this offensive line for lunch. It will be bad.
Reply/Quote