Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
per Dan Hoard....Justin Tucker just kicked a 70-yard field goal in warm-ups. Evan McPherson countered that by making a 60 yarder

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Afternoon boys.

Got my own curse to break today my English team just played amazingly and won 3-0 but I genuinely can’t remember the last time that both the Bengals and Leeds won in the same weekend so when this happens today I will be a very happy chap.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 12:47 PM)pally Wrote: per Dan Hoard....Justin Tucker just kicked a 70-yard field goal in warm-ups.  Evan McPherson countered that by making a 60 yarder

Is it a true counter if his kick was 10 yards less? Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It has taken several tubes of toothpaste, more than a few bottles of mouthwash, and a carton of breath mints to get the bad taste out of my mouth after last week’s wimpy effort against the Stains. I want to see the Bengals play with some energy against the Ratbirds.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 12:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I fell asleep right before the end of regulation.  Hilarious

I dozed off.  I'm not even sure I made it past halftime.  During the game I was texting with a cousin who lives out there, and the last message I got was, "Did you pass away?"  LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 01:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I dozed off.  I'm not even sure I made it past halftime.  During the game I was texting with a cousin who lives out there, and the last message I got was, "Did you pass away?"  LOL

Lolol
Reply/Quote
This better not be the dang Mark Andrews and Zay Flowers show
Reply/Quote
After last week, just being competitive would be light years better.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 01:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I dozed off.  I'm not even sure I made it past halftime.  During the game I was texting with a cousin who lives out there, and the last message I got was, "Did you pass away?"  LOL

How did you reply? Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 01:24 PM)M.W. Wrote: After last week, just being competitive would be light years better.

I think Burrow's gotta get back into the underdog mentality, that contract has had a mental affect on him or the team I'd guess lol.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 01:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think Burrow's gotta get back into the underdog mentality, that contract has had a mental affect on him or the team I'd guess lol.

That, or his injury….
Reply/Quote
“Including the playoffs, three of Burrow's four lowest Total QBR games in 2022 came against the Ravens.”

Just read this above. Ugggg
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 01:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think Burrow's gotta get back into the underdog mentality, that contract has had a mental affect on him or the team I'd guess lol.

Completely disagree.  He clearly couldn't hold the ball last week, and his lack of scrambling made it evident the leg is not 100%.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 12:49 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Afternoon boys.

Got my own curse to break today my English team just played amazingly and won 3-0 but I genuinely can’t remember the last time that both the Bengals and Leeds won in the same weekend so when this happens today I will be a very happy chap.

Is this Leeds team not very good because the Bengals won 12 times last year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 01:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Is this Leeds team not very good because the Bengals won 12 times last year.

Last season we won 7 tied 10 and lost 21 so not very good is an understatement LOL

Different this year and the curse breaks today.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 01:51 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Last season we won 7 tied 10 and lost 21 so not very good is an understatement LOL

Different this year and the curse breaks today.

Works for me.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 01:19 PM)Whacked Wrote: This better not be the dang Mark Andrews and Zay Flowers show

I have a badddddd feeling about Flowers Sad
Reply/Quote
Whodey! I hope the Bengals don't make me drink this whole rack of blue moon today..
Reply/Quote
Let’s gooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Who-Dey!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote