Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(09-17-2023, 05:05 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Well 0-2 and Burrow limping heavily going out to shake hands. We are in trouble. Gonna be a long season.

Burrow knows what's up. I guarantee he don't play next week
Reply/Quote
Although our QB is a fighter, he is injury prone.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:06 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I thought it was a crazy idea to bench him but at this point he’s clearly not himself. He’s not even playing mediocre at this point.

Dude just led 2 drives at the end
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:05 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: No chance.  Losing Bates and Bell were bigger losses than anyone thought.

Anyone?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
How many QB sack did we get ?
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:06 PM)jj22 Wrote: Chase definitely tried to tell us. 

Screw chase. He just needs to STFU and play ball. I could give a rats ass what chase says

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup

Limping off field. Perhaps Chase was right when he said Joe Burrow should take first 5 games off? 

You’re BLEEPing right! Ja’Marr was right too.
Reply/Quote
Time to re-evaluate every player on defense. This teams is terrible. Maybe start cutting players .
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:06 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Ja'Marr was clearly right and Zac Taylor is an absolute moron for playing a clearly injured and limited franchise QB. Just beyond stupid.

I know these guys will have to play through pain etc. But not in Weeks 1-2 when they've missed the entirety of the preseason. Does anybody have any logical thoughts in Bengals coaching meetings? Jesus christ.

I don’t get that. Joe with a tweaked calf gives us a better chance than Jake browning.
Reply/Quote
Offense looked better but defense looked worse.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:04 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol....this team will finish with a losing record and no playoffs if Lou doesn't get these defensive bums straightened out.  Utterly PATHETIC effort by the defense today.  PATHETIC

Yep. Past year defense and big individual plays on offense bailed us out.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:07 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: How many QB sack did we get ?

1 i thought? Hubbard?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Defense is leaking pretty bad.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:05 PM)Tony Wrote: They are done 0-2 in the division. The defense and offense is both trash

We started 0-3 in the division last year. That's not the problem. The problem is that the team do not look good on any front. Burrow is clearly injured, why is he playing? 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:07 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Screw chase.  He just needs to STFU and play ball.  I could give a rats ass what chase says

With Burrow likely loss for weeks maybe you should. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Chase got a calf injury too? Bc he can’t get open to save his life.
Reply/Quote
Like to think I’m one of the more optimistic ones on here but even I will admit we are in serious shit.
Reply/Quote
I hope they lose 12/14 games and we get a high draft pick again. That’s our comfort zone. This, having expectations, is not for us.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:08 PM)Housh Wrote: 1 i thought? Hubbard?

Hill was at the guys ankles.
Reply/Quote
Well, so much for hosting any playoff games. This team is not winning the division.

Reply/Quote