Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
I rarely get on coaches because it's the players that execute, but I hate Zampese's Playcalling I hate his play designs and I hate his subsitutions.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anybody else having issue with the board loading? Seems to be okay right now
Reply/Quote
Zampese has been pretty bad but that last red zone stall is on Andy. If he looks at the other side of the field on either of the last two plays, it's a touchdown.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:50 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bullock earning his stripes.

Gettin randy baby whooooooooo
Reply/Quote
Im so done with this jackass OC. And Dalton. Put AJ in there and roll with it shit.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:51 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Sadly, I think Zampese is gonna get another pass and it will all be blamed on Dalton. Sure, Dalton's made mistakes but there is no denying that Zampese has no business being an NFL coordinator.

They can both be bad, its not just limited to one!
Reply/Quote
Finally got in here.

Dennard had a pathetic tackle attempt on the TD, allowing his second TD in two games.

Paulie G played super prevent D, letting that TD happen.

Ken Zampese is still garbage at his job and couldn't design a red zone offense to save his life. Hue makes Dalton/Green/Eifert into an unstoppable red zone offense. Zampese takes those same three and turns it into shit. Just shit.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don't see a touchdown scored by the offense.. Maybe the defense, but I doubt it.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals starting offense has yet to score a passing touchdown this year, including preseason or regular season.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Yeah, the forum collapsed for a while there.

Defensively the embarrassing TD run aside they've been ok. Aside from dropping two pick sixes.

Offensively the clown show on OL continues. So does the clown show at OC. Andy is settling down a bit but you can tell the pounding both in preseason and last week and this week is speeding his clock up a bit too much. He needs to try to trust his blockers a little bit - not easy based on experience.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:50 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: SIX quarters ZERO touchdowns

But, but, but they're moving the ball.. Hence the MTBB...moving the ball Bengals 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Cincy
6 quarters no touchdowns
Nice!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:53 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Anybody else having issue with the board loading?  Seems to be okay right now

Been shitty the whole first half for me. But so has the team so....
Reply/Quote
That TD run was pathetic!! First it was a hold on Chris Smith, second the effort from everyone else was BS!!! Freaking Suckpatrick ran away from him, back into his blocker instead of make the tackle!! wow just wow
Reply/Quote
So are we done getting the ball to Ross now or...?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Finally got in here.

Dennard had a pathetic tackle attempt on the TD, allowing his second TD in two games.

Paulie G played super prevent D, letting that TD happen.

Ken Zampese is still garbage at his job and couldn't design a red zone offense to save his life. Hue makes Dalton/Green/Eifert into an unstoppable red zone offense. Zampese takes those same three and turns it into shit. Just shit.

If they continue with Zampese, we are not going to win a game.  Not one.
Reply/Quote
Zampese has to go
Reply/Quote
This guy Zampese needs to give it up. Andy is making more better decisions this game than he is bad and I can't be too upset with that. I'd rather him throw it outta bounds every play than force it into coverage. Idk how the heck he overthrew LaFell omg
Reply/Quote
The o-line definitely has issues, but Dalton flat out looks like hot garbage.
Reply/Quote
Saw two holds not called on Watson TD run.

Saw the damn ball hit the ground on the 3rd down conversion catch that ML challenged.

Saw Dalton miss a wide open LaFell.
Reply/Quote