Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
Might be time for Mccaron. How many wide open receivers does Dalton have to miss?
Reply/Quote
Erickson showing why he is on the roster. 2 solid returns (67 yards total), and 2 catches for 42 yards in 1st half.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I haven't been able to get on the board this entire game till now lol. What did you guys think about marvins challenge? It looked like that ball hit the ground no question.
Reply/Quote
Yeah...while our offensive line isn't playing good...Dalton is missing wide open receivers. His confidence is gone.

On defense, the tackling was horrible on the Watson run. Guys didn't fight through blocks.
Reply/Quote
Yes, Zampese honest to God needs to be fired this weekend. No joking, no exaggerating or anything like that. The man does not belong as an OC in the NFL, it's that simple.
Reply/Quote
How about passing to Ross instead of end-arounds.....MAYBE!
Reply/Quote
Why does it feel like they've told Andy that if he can't get the ball to AJ for the first TD just throw it away?

On a side note the Bengals are pulling a Reds.. When your team sucks start honoring old guys to sell tickets..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Chris Collinsworth "take that geno Atkins" after the Watson run.

I let that ***** have it on twitter
Reply/Quote
Watching Fisher and Ced trying to even get in the way of JJ Watt is the definition of "inept". This season was doomed during the 2015 draft.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Zampese has been pretty bad but that last red zone stall is on Andy. If he looks at the other side of the field on either of the last two plays, it's a touchdown.

Marv, Zamp and Dalton have ALL been equally, atrociously bad. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis HOF 20??
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:58 PM)Takedown Wrote: I haven't been able to get on the board this entire game till now lol. What did you guys think about marvins challenge? It looked like that ball hit the ground no question.

It definitely hit the ground...but I couldn't tell if the ground aided the catch. It probably did, but there was no conclusive angle.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Zampese has been pretty bad but that last red zone stall is on Andy. If he looks at the other side of the field on either of the last two plays, it's a touchdown.

Yep. Dalton has been abysmal for 6 quarters. I'm tired of hearing how it's all on the oline, Dalton can't do shit even when he has time right now. 

Reply/Quote
Can someone please punch Irvin in his f*****g mouth? Thanks
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:57 PM)car91 Wrote: Might be time for Mccaron. How many wide open receivers does Dalton have to miss?

Not his fault his OL, running game, and OC is garbage. He's actually playing pretty well today, personally.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Man! Just imagine how much worse we would look without Ross.....
Reply/Quote
Dalton has made two good throws to Eifert and Erickson. The one to AJ was good, but helps when its AJ on the receiving end.

Otherwise, very meh. And Zampese very meh overall too. Regardless 0 tds in six quarters.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:59 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Chris Collinsworth "take that geno Atkins" after the Watson run.

I let that ***** have it on twitter

He was soooo excited
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:58 PM)Takedown Wrote: I haven't been able to get on the board this entire game till now lol. What did you guys think about marvins challenge? It looked like that ball hit the ground no question.

It was a good challenge the ball went through his arms and hit the ground....the way they do replay sux now!
Reply/Quote
How was J Joseph's hit on Eifert not a defenseless receiver? Joseph launched by leaving his feet and delivered a blow to Eifert's head/neck area. Yet no flag. Shawn Williams tackles Hopkins after he caught the ball and has run five yards and the ref throws a flag on him that eventually gets picked up.

I'm just sick and ***** tired of us always getting shit on.
Reply/Quote