Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
(09-14-2017, 10:58 PM)Takedown Wrote: I haven't been able to get on the board this entire game till now lol. What did you guys think about marvins challenge? It looked like that ball hit the ground no question.

Not worth a challenge.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:54 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Im so done with this jackass OC. And Dalton. Put AJ in there and roll with it shit.

I'm getting close to agreeing. But only because everyone will see how--even though it doesn't seem possible--this shit show can actually get worse.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Here come the 90s!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:00 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Man! Just imagine how much worse we would look without Ross.....

For the win
Reply/Quote
Did the board crash? Couldn't get back on for the last 30 minutes.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:59 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Yes, Zampese honest to God needs to be fired this weekend. No joking, no exaggerating or anything like that. The man does not belong as an OC in the NFL, it's that simple.

Yes! Zampese is no better than a monkey randomly pointing to plays on a chalkboard. He is awful.
Reply/Quote
Gawd this half time tv bunch is horrible.  I feel truly blessed to have volume control..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Mixon put a sweet move on Watt.
Reply/Quote
Probably a whole lot of clapping while choking out "Let's go", being done in the locker room right now.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:59 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Chris Collinsworth "take that geno Atkins" after the Watson run.

I let that ***** have it on twitter

Man this guy is a real p****. I have no respect for that dude, what a fake. Sounded so biased against the Bengals it wasn't funny.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:01 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Did the board crash? Couldn't get back on for the last 30 minutes.

Zampese was running it and it crashed...
Reply/Quote
Try to remember what happens to a QB who is getting no blocking. Eventually their internal clock speeds up to the point where they are not taking the time to scan the field - because when they did they got hit. We need both better blocking and time for Andy to settle down. He missed one wide open receiver (LaFell) not multiple. He also was dropping dimes in that last drive to both Eifert and Erickson.

Like it or not when your blocking is bad for long enough it messes up the QBs timing, and it doesn't just instantly return.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:59 PM)matmaven Wrote: Watching Fisher and Ced trying to even get in the way of JJ Watt is the definition of "inept".   This season was doomed during the 2015 draft.

While the tackles are bad...we have way more problems than just them.

Our defense can't tackle. This is a bad offense we're playing. We should be shutting them out.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:59 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Yes, Zampese honest to God needs to be fired this weekend.  No joking, no exaggerating or anything like that.  The man does not belong as an OC in the NFL, it's that simple.

Agreed. He is single handedly killing this offense.

Btw who hired/promote him? Mike? Did Marvin lobby for him? Did Marvin want to hire outside the organization? 
Reply/Quote
In watching the Bengals play.. I often ask myself a question . .do they even practice?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:01 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Did the board crash? Couldn't get back on for the last 30 minutes.

Yeah, Ross's fumble broke the board.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:59 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Chris Collinsworth "take that geno Atkins" after the Watson run.

I let that ***** have it on twitter

I ***** hate him so much. 

Reply/Quote
Andy has missed 1 real throw to Lafell. On a timing route Lafell ran a hesitation and then go hooked threw off thr play. On that last redone series he looked left both time neither time was open its easier to throw it out of bounds on thr right side.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:01 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: How was J Joseph's hit on Eifert not a defenseless receiver?  Joseph launched by leaving his feet and delivered a blow to Eifert's head/neck area.  Yet no flag.  Shawn Williams tackles Hopkins after he caught the ball and has run five yards and the ref throws a flag on him that eventually gets picked up.  

I'm just sick and ***** tired of us always getting shit on.

i thought the same thing.  Hopkins took like 20 steps and that doucher threw the flag.  Tells you he's looking to give the Bengals a PF.  Eifert's feet hadn't even hit the ground yet and JJoe launched into him and.......nada
Reply/Quote
I guess the ginger sold his soul to the devil for real.....now he is just a stay at home dad!
Reply/Quote