***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
LaFell should've slowed up there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Any word on Geno?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:49 PM)Millhouse Wrote: cmon LaFell...that was a catchable ball if you had hands growing off your feet

Lool Andy has fallen off a cliff
Reply/Quote
12-10 = win ... best we can hope for.
Reply/Quote
The only entertaining thing about this game was the look of shame Collinsworth had when he wore that Bengals Jersey at halftime
Reply/Quote
Now watch the dorks put another RB in to start the next series.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:49 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Bratkowski had some good years early on with Carson and co. Bresnahan defense was never good. Zampese is Bresnahan level bad.

I'll admit Bratkowski is way more qualified than Zampese, but we only made the playoffs the 2 years our offense did a lot of no-huddle and cut him out of a goodly amount of decision making.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Rookie QB making his 1st start. 3 WR's including a #2 out. All 3 TE's out and a practice guy in.

We should be shutting this team out.

The Watson TD is inexcusable. The defense barely touched him.

But it happens. Outside of that play where have they played bad?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:50 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: When 2 starting CBs are out you should take advantage of that, right?

You silly wabbit
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:46 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: AJ is useless when Dalton has only like 1.5 seconds to throw a pass. The online can't open up the run. We certainly miss you Whit.

That LT from the Rams looks pretty good, wonder if we could get him.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:49 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Dude! are you actually attempting to defend Zamp? Just stop.

All I'm saying is the offense is a trainwreck. They aren't a coordinator away from being good.

Dalton has been terrible.

The line is bad.

Lafell has been bad.

We can't run the ball.

It's all a trainwreck.

Dalton is missing open throws. No coordinator will help that.
Reply/Quote
You'd think with Houston having both backup CBs in Zampese would call something deeper, but the short slants and horizontal plays continue.
Reply/Quote
We havent faced a good Offense yet. Its gonna be ugly when we do.
Reply/Quote
Geno's alive
Reply/Quote
If the defense doesn't score here we are in real trouble
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:46 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I really can't say that our offensive line is the major issue. The line is bad...but when Dalton has time he isn't making throws.

The running game is pretty terrible.

The running game is terrible because the line is bad. And the coach calling the plays is bad. Dalton is messed up in the head because the line is bad/coaching is bad. THREE high drafted back aren't doing shit.

Reply/Quote
Sweet there's 97
Reply/Quote
Andy sucks...get over it, he's regressed big time. Lines not as good its been but Andy either needs to figure out a way to adapt or they need someone who will. I hate to go there but Ben roethlisburger made a career out of playing with a terrible line. Granted now he has a really good line. But good QBs sometimes have to deal with a lot of pressure. If Andy has to always have a clean pocket and be surrounded at skill positions by all 1st round picks then he's not a good QB.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:51 PM)treee Wrote: LaFell should've slowed up there.

Tee Hee
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
That ball was thrown low on purpose. It was then into the low window under the lb and CB's arms. Lafell and Dalton are just not on the same page tonight.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote