Poll: Who will make Steelers Fans cry this year?
Dunlap
Atkins
Peko
M Johnson
Dansby
Maualuga
V Rey
A Jones
Iloka
Williams
Kirkpatrick
Other Bengal (Name Them)
A Different AFC North Player
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 2: Who Will Make Steelers Fans Cry?
Quote:its the steelers field that causes all them injuries
which of course is directly related to the weather..well that and the drudgery of having to go get a drink of water..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I voted Dansby because he will keep our LB corps strong while Burfict is out.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers will make Steelers fans cry when they finish 8-8 for the 3rd time in 5 years.

I doubt they get 5-6 straight games against backup QBs again this year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2016, 12:08 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Ahhh I see. Stick Margus out there as a decoy because he looks like a beast while the real football players blindside them! Ninja

No, I think he is saying that Bell runs out of bounds while Margus is bent over tying his shoes (these will not be cleats because he'll, of course, be inactive for the game), Bell trips and is injured LMAO
Reply/Quote
Not Jeremy Hill.
Reply/Quote
We signed Carlos Dansby for a reason, right?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2016, 11:52 PM)tlotharw Wrote: Not Gio Bernard.

FIFY
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I went with Dansby. He should make Ben pay when he throws a short one over the middle with Geno in his face.

Dansby picks it off and goes in for a TD.
Reply/Quote
It put Shawn Williams. With Reggie moving on, it is now his job to take...both at SS and at making that fat turd cry. And when the fat turd cries (or more accurately, makes him throw a stupid pick that Andy Dalton would hear about for weeks) the steeler fans cry.
Reply/Quote
A voted Peko not because I think he'll do much, but he's a nice guy and deserved at least one vote.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 01:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I went with Dansby. He should make Ben pay when he throws a short one over the middle with Geno in his face.

Dansby picks it off and goes in for a TD.
Yeah...  They think they are getting a break by playing the Bengals while Vontaze is suspended.  Unfortunately for them, Dansby is no joke either.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
How about Dawson...... or Dennard.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown will make them cry when they come to PBS and all those fans will have to buy concession beer and food. He should have one price for Bengals fans and a much higher price for Steeler fans.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 02:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: In 2014 it was Reggie Nelson tackling low.

In 2015 it was Vontaze Burfict with a routine tackle from behind.

Of course we're talking about how Bell will get hurt this year. Dude's knees are made of glass, so I am treating it as a foregone conclusion. So the question is... who is it this year for the Bengals?

(Just people for this poll, I won't add Weed and DUI to the list because even if he does it, he won't be punished until next year because Rog loves helping out his buddy. The different AFC North player option is if you think he'll survive Week 2.)

Actually in 2015, if it is the play I think you are referencing, it was also Reggie Nelson who caused the injury while Burfict was taking the player to the ground.
Everyone just took notice of Vontaze Burfict for how he acted after the play.

I am still sad to see Reggie Nelson go.
Reply/Quote
Williams and Dunlap on defense.

AJ and Eifert on offense.

They have had a good plan vs Geno the last few games.
Reply/Quote
I voted Adam Jones but I'm so sick of hearing Pitt fans and their damned braggart based whining.
Its like someone said:
" It used to be the rough rivalry of the Steelers and Browns. Then for a few years it was the Oilers until the Ravens got into it and they and the Steelers had bad blood feuds. Now you its the hate between the Steelers and Bengals. What team is the common thread in all of them?"

Nuff said.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 11:22 AM)jason Wrote: Yeah...  They think they are getting a break by playing the Bengals while Vontaze is suspended.  Unfortunately for them, Dansby is no joke either.

Cannot say enough about how great of a pickup that was...
Reply/Quote