Poll: Who will make Steelers Fans cry this year?
Dunlap
Atkins
Peko
M Johnson
Dansby
Maualuga
V Rey
A Jones
Iloka
Williams
Kirkpatrick
Other Bengal (Name Them)
A Different AFC North Player
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 2: Who Will Make Steelers Fans Cry?
In 2014 it was Reggie Nelson tackling low.

In 2015 it was Vontaze Burfict with a routine tackle from behind.

Of course we're talking about how Bell will get hurt this year. Dude's knees are made of glass, so I am treating it as a foregone conclusion. So the question is... who is it this year for the Bengals?

(Just people for this poll, I won't add Weed and DUI to the list because even if he does it, he won't be punished until next year because Rog loves helping out his buddy. The different AFC North player option is if you think he'll survive Week 2.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Dalton when he tears that secondary apart.
Reply/Quote
Shawn Williams takes over as Rottenturdgurgglers worst enemy in the secondary. Not only does he get another INT against the stoolers, he makes Antonio Brown think about retiring.
Reply/Quote
I say it's going to be Iloka.

With Roethlisberger running for his life from Dunlap, Atkins and Johnson, he's going to make poor throws to the underneath guys and be picked 4 times with 2 of those 4 resulting in 12 points by George Iloka.

I don't know, I picked someone and just went with it, lol.
Reply/Quote
I went with Maualuga.

The announcers will trashing on players like Adam Jones and praising "good guys" Peko and Rey M.

Then blammo Rey will take someone out... and then smile.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 03:51 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Dalton when he tears that secondary apart.

My first thought..... Rock On
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Margus Hunt
Reply/Quote
Geno will be all over Bens ass lIke a rabid pit bull chasing him all over the field.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Atkins sacks Big Ben, spraining his ankle and he misses 4 weeks. Steelers fans claim Atkins is dirtiest player in the league.
Reply/Quote
[Image: QjKlnFlb.jpg]

It's a contract year and he is going to make us (me) look like a bunch of assholes damn it. Ninja

Reply/Quote
I went with Maualuga too. Bell tries it up the middle and gets crushed folding his knee underneath him, ripping another tendon...
Reply/Quote
I say Taylor Mays takes Bell out for the season on a screen play while injuring 2 Bengal teammates on the same play......Then gets cut as soon as Burfict comes off of suspension.
Reply/Quote
[quote pid='206236' dateline='1460942930']
I say Taylor Mays takes Bell out for the season on a screen play while injuring 2 Bengal teammates on the same play......Then gets cut as soon as Burfict comes off of suspension.
[/quote]

Would have actually put Mays on the list despite not being a starter, but he's suspended for the first game.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick (remember the slap box him and brown got in) tempers will flare
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 11:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [quote pid='206236' dateline='1460942930']

Would have actually put Mays on the list despite not being a starter, but he's suspended for the first game.
[/quote]

In that case I'll go with Dansby on a routine tackle.
Reply/Quote
I really hope that Bell stays healthy all year so that steeler fans can't cry and whine about how they'd have won the superbowl if only their poor rb didn't get hurt.

As far as big hits go, I could see Dansby releasing some pent up aggression after all of those years of the steelers beating up on the browns
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2016, 10:33 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: I really hope that Bell stays healthy all year so that steeler fans can't cry and whine about how they'd have won the superbowl if only their poor rb didn't get hurt.

As far as big hits go, I could see Dansby releasing some pent up aggression after all of those years of EVERY TEAM beating up on the browns

Fix in bold Hilarious
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 05:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Margus Hunt

Ahhh I see. Stick Margus out there as a decoy because he looks like a beast while the real football players blindside them! Ninja
Reply/Quote
I'm figuring just about anything will make them cry. Me posting this will make them cry.. Heck, just a nice, sunny day and they'll blame the weather for them losing.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 10:28 PM)E Wrote: I say Taylor Mays takes Bell out for the season on a screen play while injuring 2 Bengal teammates on the same play......Then gets cut as soon as Burfict comes off of suspension.

taylor mays is suspended longer than burfict

Dre K

and Dansby

Both get Pick 6s

L Bell gets hurt trying to take a drink of water. its the steelers field that causes all them injuries
Reply/Quote