Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Week 3 Bengals vs. Rams Predictions
I’m going Bengals getting their first win of the season, just for the simple sake that if they lose…it’s season over.

Bengals- 20
Rams-17
Reply/Quote
I wonder if we can get a spark from chuck sizzle or Yoshi on offense. I feel like we have some "I already proved it" mentality in the rest of our players somehow lol, you play to WIiiiIIN the GAAAAAaaaAAME - as coach said lol.
Reply/Quote
Rams 28
Bengals 17

Burrow plays but since the team moves to 0-3 they officially shut him down for an extended time period.

If they manage to win, Burrow plays week 4.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rams 31
Bengals 6
Reply/Quote
With Burrow:

Rams - 20
Bengals - 23

Without Burrow:
Rams - 24
Bengals - 16
Reply/Quote
I don’t think they win this one. Burrow is at serious risk if a season ending injury with Donald playing tonight.

Gonna look like 24-3 because Burrow can’t throw downfield to keep the defense honest
Reply/Quote
All the people saying Burrow plays and they win, have yout watched him playing hurt the first 2 weeks? He's even more hurt now. Put the smoke down...
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:01 AM)Tony Wrote: All the people saying Burrow plays and they win, have yout watched him playing hurt the first 2 weeks? He's even more hurt now. Put the smoke down...

Second half of the Ravens game Burrow was starting to look like his old self - the game was slowing down for him. 

He always starts out slow, calf injury or not. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 04:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Also, I am going to throw this hot take out there...the Colts beat the Ravens this week.

Nice! I had the +7.5, wish I woulda sprinkled ML lol 
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 03:37 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I really think the first two weeks of AFC North football is going to go a long way in helping the Bengals against the Rams. I think the Bengals will out physical and punish the Rams in more ways than one.

To me, this team should win regardless of who starts at QB this week. If we truly have a top 5 NFL roster like many said we did at the beginning of the year, then it shouldn't matter...we should still beat the Rams even if Browning starts. I think the defense steps up big this game with a more "limited" QB in Stafford. No scrambling element this week. ZT and Brian Callahan - you want to show off your offensive coaching mind/chops, well here is your chance. Score me some points with a back up QB ala Kyle Shannahan.

20 - 10 Bengals.

(09-22-2023, 04:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Also, I am going to throw this hot take out there...the Colts beat the Ravens this week.

Guess we're winning 20-10 tonight, boys! LET'S GO!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEY!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals last in the league in rush defense, giving up almost 200 a game on the ground (lol). Some of this can be attributed to our offense's putrid play though.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 12:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Bengals last in the league in rush defense, giving up almost 200 a game on the ground (lol). Some of this can be attributed to our offense's putrid play though.

That and facing some of the most mobile QBs in the league the first two weeks in Watson and Lamar. 

Not complaining, but the NFL did us no favors with the schedule this year lol 
Reply/Quote
We win, I am not predicting a score this week...
Reply/Quote
Another hot take...I think the Bengals sack Stafford 3 or more times tonight.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 02:40 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Another hot take...I think the Bengals sack Stafford 3 or more times tonight.

I believe Ossai is back, this should help getting to Stafford.
Reply/Quote
Bengals will win...convincingly.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 03:37 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I really think the first two weeks of AFC North football is going to go a long way in helping the Bengals against the Rams. I think the Bengals will out physical and punish the Rams in more ways than one.

To me, this team should win regardless of who starts at QB this week. If we truly have a top 5 NFL roster like many said we did at the beginning of the year, then it shouldn't matter...we should still beat the Rams even if Browning starts. I think the defense steps up big this game with a more "limited" QB in Stafford. No scrambling element this week. ZT and Brian Callahan - you want to show off your offensive coaching mind/chops, well here is your chance. Score me some points with a back up QB ala Kyle Shannahan.

20 - 10 Bengals.

(09-25-2023, 02:40 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Another hot take...I think the Bengals sack Stafford 3 or more times tonight.

Pretty close on the first and another hit!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:38 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Pretty close on the first and another hit!!!

Not me. I have some crow-eating to do lol.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:40 AM)Whacked Wrote: Not me. I have some crow-eating to do lol.

Me too.  Pass it down, and don't hog the cranberry sauce.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:38 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Pretty close on the first and another hit!!!

Saw 6 sacks last I looked. You were conservative on that 2nd hit. Smirk
Reply/Quote