Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
Why challenge that?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:08 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: This franchise is under a standing order to leave every TE wide open.

That's been going on for at least a dozen years if not longer
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Horrible challenge
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:01 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Could somebody summarize the game in one sentence.

Just F
Reply/Quote
If Anarumo isn’t fired after this game, the season is over...

I mean, it probably is anyway, but... why not try to improve?
Reply/Quote
That’s it zac challenge that half yard maybe you will win something today
Reply/Quote
Here we go again. Our guys need to slow down and relax . It's like there over thinking and going to fast. They need to play and be smart. Just relax.
Reply/Quote
Let’s hear it for Zack “Shula” Taylor.......Zack will be managing a steak house in five years

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:07 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The offense has under 30 yards so far.

The defense is equally bad.

The defense has been on the field the whole game. They are worn out.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Announcer lost all credibility saying Brown and Vigil are great LB’s, are you freakin serious.
Reply/Quote
Bring in drew sample to play defense since he was an excellent second round pick
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:07 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Glad we drafted drew sample in the second round he’s paid huge dividends

What position does he play? Tells you how much I havent paid attention to this team between the end of last year and Seattle game.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:09 PM)jj22 Wrote: A Marvin like challenge? The curse continues.

"aw shit I'm track for 0-16, I can stay here 20 years if I get at least 6 wins, better start following what mahvin did" - taylor
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:10 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Here we go again. Our guys need to slow down and relax . It's like there over thinking and going to fast. They need to play and be smart. Just relax.

They are slow. One of the slowest teams on Defense. That's the problem. 
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:01 PM)Trademark Wrote: You’re an annoying douche bag

lol

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:01 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Could somebody summarize the game in one sentence.

The Cincinnati Bengals are playing today.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:08 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: LT-Andre Smith shouldn’t even be in the league anymore. Wasn’t even a backup on other teams.
RT- Bobby Hart not good enough to be a backup on most other teams
G-Miller- can’t even remember his first name. Nobody else even wanted him, we cut him knowing that and still planned on bringing him back.
I don’t even know who’s starting at our other two spots but it doesn’t matter because these three are bad enough on their own to ensure we have the worst line in the league

There has been no time to throw at all. You can’t tell it dalton has been good or bad today because he hasn’t been given a chance....last week he played bad. This week, he hasn’t even had time to play
Hopkins and Price and they are the only 2 that look like they should be out there. They are playing quite well. The other 3 I have no words for.
Reply/Quote
Ok, Zac may be an idiot
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Maybe he's just trying to give the D a breather.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Well hang in there guys and gals Don't get too upset it's just a game.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote