Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
Ridiculous ruling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow bad call another bad call.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Why is the middle of the field ALWAYS open?
Reply/Quote
What!!!!!! Unreal
Reply/Quote
Refs are sucking bad
Reply/Quote
Steal

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: The announcers both called out Ross on that play and they were right. He has to be looking at the ball and use that extra gear to haul it in.

He tried but, being 5'9" his arms are too short. Dalton could have thrown it lower.
Reply/Quote
Somebody please hit the shit out of Allen when he starts to run
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Before I take your word, can you tell me where you got your psychology degree?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I got my BA in psych from that small college in the Coke commercial, I got my MA at Hofstra, and my doctorate is in a related, but not cognitive field.  Dalton looks bummed.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I say this stuff and you call me negative...

I do it in less than 329 posts?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The NFL despises this franchise. No one gets ****** by officiating like the bungles. What’s the point?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
If allen is running all over us, just think what Lamar Jackson is gonna do....yikes
Reply/Quote
johs allen, beautiful running and juking. more yards rushing than our whoel team probably.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Careful, that's twice his name has been mentioned.

FredToast !

[Image: Beetlejuice.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I missed the call. Did we not get the ball because of the whistle or because vigil was out?
Reply/Quote
That feels so fake. Why is he blowing the play dead when the ball is clearly rolling in play!?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:39 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: If zallen is running all over us, just think what Lamar Jackson is gonna do....yikes

lamar will sit the 2nd half and RG3 will run all over us after that.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I got my BA in psych from that small college in the Coke commercial, I got my MA at Hofstra, and my doctorate is in a related, but not cognitive field.  Dalton looks bummed.
Just call me the Ghostbusters cause I'm ready to believe you.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Being a bad team + getting multiple bad calls = not gonna have a good time.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:38 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Absolutely no freakin reason to blow that damn whistle

they wanted to stop the clock to help the bills score 1 more time.
Reply/Quote