Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
We need to adopt the dolphins model and tank. Problem is nobody wants our garbage
Reply/Quote
I suspect MB wants Andy to play bad so he can trade him and keep Finley for cheap as starting QB. That's the MBrown strategy.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 04:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ll take a turnover if he can actually put points in the board...
But ... How do you score if you're throwing turnovers?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Last chance for Dalton on this drive here. If he shits the bed again it's time to try Finley.

It doesn't have to be permanent unless Finley blows up. But it is obvious Dalton doesn't have IT today. 6-15 for 74 yards is not gonna get it done.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 04:08 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: FWIW the D has only given up 14 points

So far I'm putting this on offense and coaching. If you can't stop your non-existent O line from being this bad you need to come up with something to counter it rather than trotting the same (it isn't working plan) out there down after down. More screens, more super quick outs, quick slants. Stuff we did in Seattle expecting the same quick rush.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 04:05 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: As if he could in this game.

Yes, we’ve never seen a QB overcome a bad OL in the NFL...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 04:11 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I suspect MB wants Andy to play bad so he can trade him and keep Finley for cheap as starting QB. That's the MBrown strategy.

Boomer and Palmer got traded to their hometown teams...the Texans already have a QB so Dalton is SOL on that one.
Reply/Quote
10 yard run!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why doesn't F. Toast join us in the madness of these threads? What else better does he do with his time?

I don't know. You'd think he'd have a field day with all the shots flying around at Dalton. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Perhaps after today the Saints will be interested in trading for Andy, and we can fleece them Hmm

Reply/Quote
Bench him
Reply/Quote
What was that?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Dalton SUCKS
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Ok. Maybe a QB switch.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That’s why we are the bungles nice throw mandy
Reply/Quote
There is BAD ANDY
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 04:11 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: So far I'm putting this on offense and coaching. If you can't stop your non-existent O line from being this bad you need to come up with something to counter it rather than trotting the same (it isn't working plan) out there down after down. More screens, more super quick outs, quick slants. Stuff we did in Seattle expecting the same quick rush.
I agree.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Oh boy... :|
[Image: n881eg.png]
Reply/Quote
Thank you Andy!! Bring in Finley..

Couldn't even do a 3 & out this time hahaha.
Reply/Quote
Good throw andy.

Can't wait to see you next series.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote