Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
Bobby Hart gets ejected too. That will hurt his PFF rating!
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s not on the defense. Lou had his guys ready.

I dunno that last drive by the Bills was very pathetic.

Dalton and the offense just put the cherry on top.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:22 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'm thinking about giving this product up

Me too, Time to leave a 1 star on Amazon.com and Take my business elsewhere
Reply/Quote
Oh no!  Bobby Hart got an unsportsmanlike penalty on the return.. Play it over..put time back on the clock..  Oh wait.. He's on "our side"  or so we're told anyway..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: The pass was catchable. Stupid Tate bobbled it up into the air.

Game over, season effectively over.

lol

No  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
What is the downside to tanking? This tram isn’t winning 3 games if we give it all we have. Let’s give Drew Sample about 25-30 targets per game from Rake Finleygala.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:23 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I dunno that last drive by the Bills was very pathetic.

Dalton and the offense just put the cherry on top.

It just felt like the Bills shut down until we made it close then they turned it on.

Their TE trucked 2 Bengals. 2!
Reply/Quote
these moral victories suck
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry but intercepting the ball while going to the ground then getting up to run is not "Giving Yourself Up".

Oh well, let's hope the Bengals lose next week to Pittsburgh then they win 15 in a row or 16 if they don't get the bye.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:19 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Dalton is just god awful. How anyone can defend this garbage is beyond me

Oh but they will.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:22 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I can’t believe I’m actually replying to you but do you think simply getting a new quarterback will solve everything?  Were you the former manager of the Cleveland Browns?

Getting a new HC didn't fix things and we aren't getting any new FO personnel, so people have to hope for some sort of plausible change.
Reply/Quote
The Texans last season was the first team in 20 years to make the playoffs that started 0-3. Since 1980, only 5 other teams made the playoffs that also started 0-3.

So there is a chance

Mellow
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:22 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I can’t believe I’m actually replying to you but do you think simply getting a new quarterback will solve everything?  Were you the former manager of the Cleveland Browns?
It cant get any worse. Hes been here 9 years and hasn't won a danm thing.
Reply/Quote
Since a player took his helmet off while on the field, isn't that a penalry that gives the Bengals the ball still? This happened with the Browns and Dwayne Rudd of the Browns a few years back at the end of a game and the other team got to keep the ball and then won. How is this different or did they change the rule?
Reply/Quote
Only streamed the last quarter and a half but another L. The announcers so busy slobbering all over Allen that they don’t talk about the offensive face mask on the run by the Bills TE or the blatant holding call when he was being sacked. I know the Bengals suck but at least let the players decide the outcome fairly. Those were horrible no-calls that affected that drive.

And yes the Bengals do need a franchise QB. Just ok/good QB play is not enough to win for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Good news is Baltimore lost as well. Still only 2 games out of first ?
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just stop it. It was a bad throw. Andy played well in the second half, but you do understand he can make mistakes don't you?

It wasn't great but it was catchable. Tate played it incredibly poorly. 

Doesn't matter either way...three games in and they're already reduced to playing for draft position. Terrible showing by the offensive line and the defense too (no self respecting defense has that many missed tackles).
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The guy was down there when his 2 teammates came over and touched him. We couldn't hear the whistle.

Fans need to stop hoping for the officials to step in to save the Bengals.

The WR should have caught that ball and tipped it for an interception. That play was all on the players.

Never claimed we were not to blame for the tip or the result and you probably decided you would rather ignore the second part of what I wrote so that you could slam me for blaming the refs.

You are kidding yourself if you think the call wouldn't have went the other way if teams were reversed or if the end of the Seattle game wasn't bs. Again not that it would matter, and the part that you missed earlier about playing better the whole game which wouldn't have a need for great officiating. 
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:22 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'm thinking about giving this product up

If irritation occurs, discontinue use
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Getting a new HC didn't fix things and we aren't getting any new FO personnel, so people have to hope for some sort of plausible change.

Change the offensive line. That’s real change. Changing quarterbacks is window dressing.
Reply/Quote