Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
TOE TAP IS NOT ACCEPTED?? WTF< where is Gene Shitatore to explain this shit away
Reply/Quote
Nice but that’s a BS call for Higgins. They froze it and showed it was a TD
Reply/Quote
Nice start for a change
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Finally
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:14 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Mixon can’t run wide, slower than dirt

Yep.  Gotta run it down hill
Reply/Quote
Nice start for once.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Burrow looked really sharp on that drive. You love to see it.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I explained it, but i don't think you understand how this works. 

The Bengals script the first 15-25 plays (not sure how many they do). So they can run more diverse sets and be less predictable. 

Once they get past that is when the tendencies start to show. Calling plays on the run. 

I'm not sure if you understand the stats I posted earlier, 70 drop backs for 68 passes and ~40 rushes out of 45 snaps under center. Those were not all scripted, if so, we'd be in big trouble lol.

Announcer/ref:
It doesn't have to be toe heel, when has that been the case? How do you drag a toe in for a catch then?
Reply/Quote
Jesus... does it feel like there have already been 3x more commercials than Thursday Night Football?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
What’s is this have to have the entire foot in bs?
Reply/Quote
Good Drive.....Bengals got into End Zone 3 times to get 1 Touchdown

I think this is FIRST lead Bengals have had this season.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:15 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I think that the way CBS froze that shot shows that it’s a TD.

If they double Chase then they need to continue to make them pay with Higgins/Boyd.  And ditch the that swing pass to Mixon. He’s not the type of runner to make people miss.

Their reasoning for it standing as incomplete is even more sus.
Reply/Quote
Feel much better now.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
why didnt they show that replay before?
Reply/Quote
They look alive.. Started strong for a change..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:15 PM)treee Wrote: That fact that call didn't get overturned is sus af

When going backwards the heel has to be in to. It's always called that way when facing that direction. 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:16 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Russian tanks?

they seem pretty easy to break.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:15 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I think that the way CBS froze that shot shows that it’s a TD.

If they double Chase then they need to continue to make them pay with Higgins/Boyd. And ditch the that swing pass to Mixon. He’s not the type of runner to make people miss.

At least need to hit him in stride heading upfield.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:14 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Sent to your private message... 

You are my hero today! Thank you.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:17 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Can't remember last time we scored on the 1st qtr. hey, first lead all season... wth is going on!

We’ve only scored a TD on the first drive once with Joe Burrow at QB.

…well, twice now.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote