Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
Game is fixed. **** you NFL
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:39 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Gotta say, if it's 12 men on the field, why the hell is the flag coming in AFTER the play? It's almost irrelevant at this point if we had 12 or not, how the hell can the refs call that when they didn't flag it as soon as the ball was snapped?

Just guesswork. These guys don't have a clue.

Bc Rodgers told them to throw the flag and they obliged.  Much like what Brady does at least a handful of times every game.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:37 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: We had 12 men on the field. We're f***ing ourselves here

Yeah and Rodgers just grounded the ball.

Among other bad calls no calls.

They are watching the Bengals like hawks and ignorin g the Packers

Reply/Quote
Well...crap.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Again, offense doesn't do shit.
Reply/Quote
Game over soon. And 0-3 means season over.
Reply/Quote
If flag wasnt thrown, the Packers could have challenged that instead, and still would have got first down.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:40 PM)Supadave Wrote: Is Marvin the worst at using the red flag and clock management or what..

Not even close.... watch a chip Kelly game and you'll be begging them to use the clock...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Maybe they will call holding against the Packers OL one of these days. Doubtful, because even if they do, Rodgers will tell them it wasn't 20 seconds after the play and they will pick it up.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Defense needs to dial up some magic.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
We never learn anything. Should of kept Elliot I don't care how good bullock was in the preseason we saw how bad he was last yr. Elliott will go out to be great while bullock willl be on his 15th team after this yr. what a bunch of shit. Hopefully Marvin gets fired
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: Game over soon. And 0-3 means season over.

Yeah, but what a first half, am I right?
Reply/Quote
Don Capers is a defensive guru. He saw 30 minutes of Bill Lazor's offense and adjusted accordingly.
Reply/Quote
NFL is viewed as entertainment, not a business. So yeah, it is in the same realm as Professional Wrestling. But we all know Pro Wrestling is real!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:41 PM)Froob Wrote: Again, offense doesn't do shit.

Not true. They have played decently except for the OL. 

New OC does not mean the OL magically becomes competent. We've had inexcusable protection SNAFUs on every drive since halftime. 
Reply/Quote
Rogers is allowed to blatantly intentional grounding also
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Did we get any favorable call this game, anyone? How many holding calls not called on GB? Fixed.

Lawson had a face mask on a sack that wasn't called, but it's about 10 favorable for GB to our 1 smh
Reply/Quote
Marvin will do all he could do to Forest Gump his way through this game
Reply/Quote
We are blowing this in typical Bengals fashion
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
This game rests on the Bengals bowing their backs and playing well to close the game out.

f*ck.
Reply/Quote