Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
This week's coaching change: Marvin Lewis (please, God).
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well I am officially hoping for losses now. God forbid we somehow go 8-8 and Marvin gets an extension. Here's to 13 more games of Marvin Cheers
Reply/Quote
If I must be positive, we did well the first half. Our defense did well, but they were gassed! Good/Bad game!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The oh so familiar collapse, it's really time for Marv to go kick rocks
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:40 PM)BoBengal Wrote: The entire second half, the offense just completely shut down.

That's a Bengals M.O. since, Marv.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bungled
Reply/Quote
Oh well.. We actually scored this game.. Wasn't great,  but we did get SOME offense.. 
Good game anyway.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Another missed field goal cost us a game. I know 48 yards is not a gimmie but Im done. I cant take it anymore.

By Bengals enjoy your endless misery.
Reply/Quote
Gave up BIG plays and couldn't get the ball moving in the second half.

Sad deal after the start.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:43 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Time to bench Dalton roll with McCarron rest of year

You could put any QB in the league back there being handcuffed by Marvelous Marv and it won't make a lick of difference.
Reply/Quote
Hate to say it but it's pretty much what I expected. At least we actually scored on offense.

But this team has no chance under this coaching ! It's that simple
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:43 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I hope the team goes back home by bus.

I hope they just don't bother and stay in Green Bay for the next 5 months. That way we don't have to bother following another 13 games.

I'd honestly rather just see us forfeit 13 more games, than see us play them at this point. Never been as done with a season as I am at this point, and it's only week ***** 3!
Reply/Quote
Happy 50th anniversary everyone. Remember Mike Browns letter? Total BS!

Reply/Quote
Where is John Gruden? Get it done
Reply/Quote
Andy missed like 4 wide open WRs today

2 has long TD Chances that we didn’t even get to try becausebhe threw it out of bounds over the WRs head
Reply/Quote
So....those pesky "journalistic jargons".....can we shit can this bum now? It's obvious the offense can at least compete with a decent OC. Lets fire Mediocre Marv and Piano Man RIGHT NOW

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Calling a TO to start OT just exudes confidence in everybody
Reply/Quote
Fatass misses a 48 yarder. Elliot made a 61 for the Eagles
Reply/Quote
I've always been an Andy guy but he personally left 10-21 points off the board in the 2nd half today
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:43 PM)Tomkat Wrote: NO SECOND HALF ADJUSTMENTS - PATHETIC.

But! But but but but... 

That's merely journalist jargon  Hilarious
Reply/Quote