Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
Romo calling out Dalton in real time was classic. Basically calling him gutless and pointing out all his mistakes. Just let McCarron start next game.....it doesn't matter now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Losers find ways to lose games.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton: 21-27, 212 yards (7.9 AVG), 2 TD/0 INT, 124.1 QB Rating.

Prepare for another week full of Dalton sucks/start McCarron threads regardless of this.

Andy Dalton is NOT the problem.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:47 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Me too.

Go 0-16, get rid of Lewis and have the #1 pick.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Get rid of Mikey Brown or it makes no difference.

Come on Mikey - have a stroke or aneurysm and GTFO
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, I'm giving up this season. Not going to go out of my way to watch games and certainly not coming to the Game Day thread anymore this year.

If Lewis is still coach next year, I'm done with this team completely.

Later, fellow fans of losers.

If Lewis is the coach next year I'll be done until he's gone. In fact unless there's a complete house cleaning I'm probably done.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:45 PM)Housh Wrote: Andy missed like 4 wide open WRs today

2 has long TD Chances that we didn’t even get to try becausebhe threw it out of bounds over the WRs head

They weren't all open...Romo said as much. He missed when AJ got open....and Lafell quit on one that there was a chance.  Come on man....we actually scores today. Thing is....as usual....those pesky "journalistic jargons" the Packers made vs our typical no "journalistic jargons" got us beat.

Good debut by Lazor....defense played well ebough to win....but shit the bed when it counted. Bullock missed a FG....lot of miscues. Signs of no discipline.....i.e. bad coaching.

Can we shit can this bum yet Son of Paul?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, I'm giving up this season. Not going to go out of my way to watch games and certainly not coming to the Game Day thread anymore this year.

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:45 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Fatass misses a 48 yarder.  Elliot made a 61 for the Eagles

Elliott also got another chance after missing his own fg today but that's all irrelevant. 

In addition to atrocious playcalling in the second half (I'll bet ANYTHING Marv told Lazor to dial it back a bit and play chicken shit, defensive football) Dalton missed about 5 wide open receivers when he had time to throw. 

This loss is mainly on coaching, and somewhat on Andy. It's barely on bullock
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton is NOT the problem.

He IS one of the problems.
Reply/Quote
Romo exposed our QB and coaching staff all game. He called a better game and knew exactly what we were going to do and why we shouldn't have done that before we did it. Dayton fell for every bait they threw at him. Good QB's find ways to win games while ours looks for a clean piece of turf to fall down on. Has anyone ever seen a QB after a 3:15 game in 90 degree heat who's hair still looks perfect at the end of the game? Doesn't even look like he played
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:49 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If Lewis is the coach next year I'll be done until he's gone. In fact unless there's a complete house cleaning I'm probably done.

Likewise. 

I never thought I'd say this but if Lewis is given an extension after this year, I am done until he's gone. 
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Maybe we can beat the Brownies.

Nope
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote

If you jump off the wagon, dont ask to get back on. Hang in there. This may not be our year, but I seen some improvement tonight which may lead to more improvements. Be strong and do whatever it takes to continue. Wait...... I was speeching myself not you. Carry on! Do whatever the hell you want. LOL.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton: 21-27 (77.8%), 212 yards (7.9 AVG), 2 TD/0 INT, 124.1 QB Rating.

Prepare for another week full of Dalton sucks/start McCarron threads regardless of this.

So you think he played well?   You think he didn't miss some big throws?  He didn't leave points on the field?
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:48 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Romo calling out Dalton in real time was classic. Basically calling him gutless and pointing out all his mistakes. Just let McCarron start next game.....it doesn't matter now.

You mean two whole plays?  Dude called the oline WAAAAAAYYYYY more...but yeah....quarterback.  LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Lol I have to agree, hard to keep being a fan. You're supposed to stick through the thick and thin but damn marvin lewis has been no good.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton: 21-27 (77.8%), 212 yards (7.9 AVG), 2 TD/0 INT, 124.1 QB Rating.

Every one of those throws were quick throws. How many did he drop back and make a play? How many times did he escape pressure and make a play outside of the pocket? A big fat ZERO. He didn't do a damn thing in the second half. Green Bay adjusted and took away the quick throws and Andy was shown to be the fraud that he is. Rodgers had way more pressure in his face all game yet left the pocket and actually looked downfield to make plays. Andy stood like a statue and took a sack making a fg even longer.

Any QB can dunk and dunk and throw high percentage throws and have a high completion percentage but the fact is he couldn't make any plays to keep the offense on the field...period.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:45 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Fatass misses a 48 yarder.  Elliot made a 61 for the Eagles

You realize he also missed a kick right...?
Reply/Quote

Looked good 1st half.

2nd half:
took a sack that ended up in a missed fg
didn't see a wide open Lafell on 3rd down...ending a drive that shoulda atleast got into fg range.
overthrew wide open AJ on 3rd down
Missed a wide open Lafell in the endzone, shoulda got 7 only got 3.  

He was a drive killer in the 2nd half.  Always been an Andy guy but he doesn't seem to be getting better right now
Reply/Quote

Bro....

Get off the Internet

Dalton choked like he always does

Most those stats were from the first half when GB wasn’t even throwing to running backs. Please don’t try and twist this like he played good

He missed a guy WIDE OPEN so badly and so easy that Romo yelled at him

He missed a Awide open deep ball to Lafell and Green that’s ere both possible TDs and he didn’t get us one god damn good throw in OT

HES NOT A GOOD QB. When people say he’s trash we aren’t just pulling it out of our ass......HE DIDNT MAKE NOT ONE GOOD PLAY IN THE CLUTCH. He let us down.

I CANT BE BELIEVE YOUR EVEN BACKING HIM AFTER THIS SHITFEST

His QBR is so high because he had such a good first half throwing to running backs. As soon as GB adjusted and made him go downfield he turned into pure cowardly ***** trash. He was worthless after halftime and Your here backing him

I can’t believe bengals fans. We really accept any type of stinky bullshit that is shown to us
Reply/Quote