Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers***
I didn't see that coming no siree

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 03:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: Sorry, but actual good teams come out in all situations and play mistake free football. We haven't. 14 Carolinas points belong solely to bonehead defensive miscues and as usual our highly paid DL is AWOL.

So Cam Newton gets no credit for making plays? It’s all because we suck? Got it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:00 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Haven't been able to watch today... How bad is it??

It's as bloated as Marvin's belly.
Reply/Quote
It's embarrassing how bad our Dline has been both games on the road.
Reply/Quote
Let me guess Marvin is looking dumbfounded
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:00 PM)jj22 Wrote: Game over. Especially with AJ out.

LOL. Still a lot of time. Hang in their champ.

Reply/Quote
Just hope the Steelers and Ravens lose, of course I always do but we need it more today.. Bengals defense must have partied too hard last night.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
And that’s game. This proves this team is trash
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I’d respect Cam more if he wasn’t a little ***** when things aren’t going well.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:01 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: It's as bloated as Marvin's belly.

Let me guess: deer in the headlights??  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So Cam Newton gets no credit for making plays? It’s all because we suck? Got it.
Didn't you know good teams have 0 penalties and give up 0 yards for 0 touchdowns a game? 
Reply/Quote
[Image: 312.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No AJ Green .....

No bueno
Reply/Quote
ravens 20, denver 14 Sad
Reply/Quote
He's in. Just get on with it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
ball was over by the time knee was down
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:01 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Let me guess Marvin is looking dumbfounded

(09-23-2018, 04:01 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Let me guess: deer in the headlights??  Whatever

Ha!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’d respect Cam more if he wasn’t a little ***** when things aren’t going well.

Not many people around Charlotte are big Newton fans either. Not sure why, because like him or not, he's a pretty good player. His attitude is sucky at times, but he does his share of charitable work too. 
Reply/Quote
And of course Dalton is laughing on the sideline
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Ok, I've decided that it's time for me to go fishing.. Don't take it personally Bengals. It's how we come from behind.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote