Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
sheesh, D still playing good, this isn't college, you aren't gonna stop them everytime
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can’t stop shit now.

Reply/Quote
I love Najee. Not today but i like his game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Hubbard read that perfect. Good play.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
cant stop anything.. ffs...
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:04 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Announcers really chortling they Steelers balls ain’t they

No shit. Dudes all fired up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
How we havent got off the field yet on this drive is beyond me. Come on D tighten things up.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Can’t stop shit now.

go to the br and wash hands after Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: sheesh, D still playing good, this isn't college, you aren't gonna stop them everytime

You can't tell me you've never seen this happen before, Bengals looks solid and go into the half with a lead, justbto get completely rolled the 2nd half. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: sheesh, D still playing good, this isn't college, you aren't gonna stop them everytime

Ofc you can’t stop everything, but they’re giving up big gash plays one after another all of a sudden.

Reply/Quote
Did we think we were going to hold the Steelers scoreless in Pittsburgh?

Reply/Quote
Sam Hubbard is better than many want to give him credit for. That was a supremely athletic play.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Need to stop them here. Would suck for D to dominate until the last drive and then be tied at the half.
Reply/Quote
Now the defense is shitting the bed
Reply/Quote
They're giving up the middle of the field like it's nothing.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:06 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: You can't tell me you've never seen this happen before, Bengals looks solid and go into the half with a lead, justbto get completely rolled the 2nd half. 

It only happens to the Bengals right?? 
Relax, watch and see how it plays out
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sam Hubbard is better than many want to give him credit for.  That was a supremely athletic play.

Are you talking about around here or nationally? Seemingly everyone around here thinks he's great. 
Reply/Quote
Keep them out of the end zone and we get the ball to start the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
What a shock, TOP Steelers 19 minutes Bengals 9. Same old story for the last 30 years. 8 minute drives are the norm.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:06 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Did we think we were going to hold the Steelers scoreless in Pittsburgh?

Scoreless, first down less, and yardless apparently.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote