Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Evan McPherson! That’s a good score coming out of halftime. Now let’s see how Lou Anarumo adjusted the defense to counter all those short passes and screens the Steelers ran so successfully late in the second quarter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The line has 2 holds today - both on Hopkins (and one was BS).
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:51 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: God if they talk about that damn 400th TD again. I hope we shut his ass out of the end zone. (Incoming jinxed immediate TD pass incoming)

Just think how much worse it'll be if he throws his 400th against us.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:51 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Carman's second.  But I'll give him this week.  It is his first time starting.   He will learn.

It was Hopkins. Carman had a mental error early and a false start other than that has played well.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Just turned the game on how's Carmen looking?

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:50 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Don't like that 3rd down play or that throw.

Agree. But the throw didn't hurt us as he was not gonna get a 1st anyway. 

Still, 7 minute drive. Up 10. 

Stop & a TD will ice it. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:51 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Carman's second.  But I'll give him this week.  It is his first time starting.   He will learn.

Huh? It was on Hopkins.

Reply/Quote
Holy shit 3 quarters in finally have a streak. Ffs. How have we looked?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:53 PM)ah5 Wrote: Just turned the game on how's Carmen looking?

Better than Hopkins
Reply/Quote
Another nice drive. Some good Blocking. Mixon was great. 10 Point Swing after 7 to 7....Now 17 to 7....I like our Defense. WIN THIS GAME.

Pitt Sux
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: The line has 2 holds today - both on Hopkins (and one was BS).

I don’t even count the second one. He wasn’t pulling him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:49 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Is it just me or does it look like they are letting Joe audible more than last week?

I don't believe he even has a 'don't audible' rule. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:53 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Holy shit 3 quarters in finally have a streak. Ffs. How have we looked?

Defense looks Zimmer-esque.
Reply/Quote
The bed wetting that goes on in these gameday threads gets worse every week. Everyone will slag off someone for a bad play then stay silent when they do something good. I swear a large percentage of the fan base actually wants us to be bad so they can moan. So weird
Reply/Quote

Good. Other than a false start. He can certainly run block.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: McMoney!!!

Guy has been a great draft pick.  Man as much as I want him to do great I really don't want to go all of next year referring to as McMoney like I agreed to for the winning name in the poll if he ends up being a top 5 kicker this year.  Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Had a false start early, but has looked good in the run game.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Like a upgrade to me. Mixon has some holes to run in today.
Reply/Quote
Sit on the shirt stuff and see if Ben can throw downfield
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Huh? It was on Hopkins.

My bad I thought they said Carman.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote