Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
It’s time for the Steelers to take Ben out back and shoot him. He’s toast.
(And for you snowflakes out there, I don’t mean it literally)
Reply/Quote
This is why I watch football
Reply/Quote
Pull Justin fields please
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:08 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It’s time for the Steelers to take Ben out back and shoot him. He’s toast.

Fred toast, to be accurate
Reply/Quote
Whoooooo

Almost starting to feel confident
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Steelers OC doing his best Zac Taylor impression on those last 3 play calls

wow...you know somethng is going on when the wizard of bOZwell missed a FG against us!
Now its all about mixon, mixon and more mixon and some play action...chew that CLOCK!
Reply/Quote
Wow..they're looking like the Browns of 4-5 years ago.. They're gonna be in dead last place before it's said and done unless the Bengals just melt down and I don't see that happening..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:08 PM)pally Wrote: especially since he was being held

ok so I wasn't the only one that noticed that!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:08 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I think the Steelers O-line might be one of the worst this year.

FAR worse than ours. And they took a RB in the 1st round. You hear much criticism about that? Yeah, me either…

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:08 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It’s time for the Steelers to take Ben out back and shoot him. He’s toast.

I kind of expected him to not have a good year but then they beat the Bills. This like looked like garbage coming in.
Reply/Quote
Most won’t like it, I’d love a shot play here for the dagger.
Reply/Quote
I'm glad I brought a change of clothes not going to be a good night to drink in Pittsburggh in orange and black.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Time for play action & throw deep.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Pull Justin fields  please

Months of their fans shitting on Dalton and calling for Fields and now they got what they wanted.

Just wish it happened against a non-AFCN team.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

I'm offended...

...by your second sentence.
Reply/Quote

Maybe a little literally LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Getting held every play and still pounding on him. Loving this game.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:08 PM)sloSTI Wrote: He was 58-58 in all kicks against them until that, that's just crazy

And the same game we get a win in Pittsburg since 2015 lol unbelievable
Reply/Quote
This game is going to be the REAL start of the Joe Burrow hall of fame career. Starts with a blowout win iN Pittsburgh leading to multiple winning seasons, multiple playoff victories and multiple Super Bowl wins!!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
That ain’t good
Reply/Quote