Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Backs their asses up. Also is just me or has Eli Apple had a good game as well?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:06 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: So now thee are 2 bad roughing calls.

Well, at least Hendrickson actually made contact with Ben's head. It looked like about a pat, but still contact.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I was going to say run, run, pass, punt but was scared of being negative...yeah.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:13 PM)Au165 Wrote: I think that was more to do with Reiff going out that conservative. Didn’t want to bring Prince in and ask to PB off the bench first play.

We shouldn't have run straight to his side then his 1st play in. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:14 PM)TheFan Wrote: So I guess we're going to try to just run out the clock now?

Well the way Mixon had been getting yards it’s not a bad idea. They need 17 points without us getting any, but if they start loading the box then you have to throw.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:10 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Time for play action & throw deep.

Or run run pass punt. Where's the situational play calling?  Oh wait I forgot Zac is calling plays.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:13 PM)Au165 Wrote: I think that was more to do with Reiff going out that conservative. Didn’t want to bring Prince in and ask to PB off the bench first play.

Two runs before that. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well the way Mixon had been getting yards it’s not a bad idea. They need 17 points without us getting any, but if they start loading the box then you have to throw.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:15 PM)TheFan Wrote: We shouldn't have run straight to his side then his 1st play in. 

It’s sounds counter intuitive but that’s actually what you want to do. O linemen like to run block and go forward. Getting him started at the point of attack was to get him “started” for the 3rd down pass blocking rep.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well the way Mixon had been getting yards it’s not a bad idea. They need 17 points without us getting any, but if they start loading the box then you have to throw.

Mixon is 5.5 yards per carry so far.  Very good.  But I guess it might pay not to be predictable.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:13 PM)pally Wrote: JuJu is out for the rest of the game with a rib injury

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
We are winning this game thanks to defense but ZTs playcalling is still atrocious. Hey Zac….its OK to use play action or utilize screens when you have run the ball 10+ times on 1st down.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, at least Hendrickson actually made contact with Ben's head. It looked like about a pat, but still contact.

Yeah there was slight contact. Too many bad roughing calls league wide. It's too soft
Reply/Quote
Damn .... Zac is so frustrating! You have a chance to cut their air supply and you call some funky plays!
Reply/Quote
Another good day for BJ Hill
Reply/Quote
Hold them D
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

So sad.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:15 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Backs their asses up. Also is just me or has Eli Apple had a good game as well?
Apple has played well. I think his play overall hasn't been horrible this season, especially for a player who was never meant to start. He just has a few too many lowlights.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Oh man lol

Reply/Quote
Damn, that could have sealed it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote