Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
The Chiefs lost. They must have a really bad super bowl hangover.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:03 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Happy we win, sad to see Zac getting any extension possibility...

So if the Bengals end the season with 16 wins, you'd hate to see Zac getting an extension?

I mean, I get it, Zac's not shown to be a good coach, but Lou has turned from a guy we all wanted to get rid of into the DC of a top 10 ranked defense. If Zac shows the same turn around, I'd want to keep him, too.

Granted, it's unlikely, but I hate when people are upset after we WIN.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
LIons beating the ravens would have been so sweet
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:08 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The playcalling is still a valid complaint. The TO didn’t matter. At worst, it made the game marginally more difficult to win. And I mean marginally in the smallest sense possible. That game was curtains before then.

The timeout was really just a wry smile head-shaker. Not going big with Uzo in the backfield on the 3rd and 1 was just plain stupid. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So if the Bengals end the season with 16 wins, you'd hate to see Zac getting an extension?

I mean, I get it, Zac's not shown to be a good coach, but Lou has turned from a guy we all wanted to get rid of into the DC of a top 10 ranked defense. If Zac shows the same turn around, I'd want to keep him, too.

The lack of enthusiasm for a win AGAINST THE STEELERS is stunning.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:05 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: while you were on rollerblades

The Steeler fans are angry this day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli…
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:05 PM)G man Wrote: ?

Not sure why this popped up here..?? I posted this after he threw that pick.
NIce finish today! 
feel bad for the Lions...holy crap. 
Reply/Quote
Baltimore REALLY lucky b/c on previous play it was CLEAR delay of game uncalled - well over a second after the play clock hit zero.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:10 PM)kevin Wrote: I do NOT want to hear about Steelers injuries.  When Bengals have injuries, all I ever hear is that injuries are no excuse.

And Zac Taylor gets credit for THE WIN and 2 straight Wins over Steelers, just as all Bengals get credit for a HUGE WIN over Steelers.

The O Line included, They Blocked well enough TO WIN.

BS!!!!!

Reply/Quote
Maybe if we all arent content with beating the Steelers
Who Cares its week 3
This team Has Far much more to prove
30 Year Joe Schmuck Bengal fan Deserves Far Better
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So if the Bengals end the season with 16 wins, you'd hate to see Zac getting an extension?

yeah, I have no faith in Zac..  hate to say it.  Hate that he calls the O plays too. I hope Lou is retained and considered for HC instead of Zac.

I could be wrong but.. I'll take my chances. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
NEW DAY

Who Dey

NEW DEY
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:12 PM)GodFather Wrote: The Steeler fans are angry this day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli…

[Image: 9c90ad39c7901c9b20cc394b9711820c57a38b1b.jpg?mw=600]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:13 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: yeah, I have no faith in Zac..  hate to say it.  Hate that he calls the O plays too. I hope Lou is retained and considered for HC instead of Zac.

I could be wrong but.. I'll take my chances. Big Grin

Lord No!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:12 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: The lack of enthusiasm for a win AGAINST THE STEELERS is stunning.

I'm annoyed at Zac's playcalling and gameplanning because it's going to cost the Bengals another game this year but i couldn't possibly be more happy with a win, and especially against the Steelers. I'm heading out to do some more yard work with a big smile on my face while i listen to postgame on my phone. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:13 PM)Spider Wrote: Maybe if we all arent content with beating the Steelers
Who Cares its week 3
This team Has Far much more to prove
30 Year Joe Schmuck Bengal fan Deserves Far Better
We're 2-1. We beat our most hated rival. Joe got sacked 0 times. Enjoy it.
Reply/Quote
Yuge W
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: Baltimore REALLY lucky b/c on previous play it was CLEAR delay of game uncalled - well over a second after the play clock hit zero.

And the freaking ball bounced off the crossbar and in.  Shocked

Reply/Quote
First win by more than 10 since 1995 and broke Pitts streak if a sack each game for something like 79 games. And they gave up a sack in the 4th, another streak broke. I’ll take it.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:05 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Hee hee heee...F@#K the Stoolers! Good win! LOVE IT!!!! Onward to the Jax home game!

(09-26-2021, 05:05 PM)G man Wrote: ?

(09-26-2021, 05:09 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Justin Tucker makes a freaking 66 yarder to win

I've never seen Refs blow a penalty worse than the last play from scrimmage for the Ravens before the kick. Play clock ran out a full 2-3 seconds before the snap, and they never threw a flag. Awful officiating!
Reply/Quote