Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals***
The Broncos still not playing prevent with a 12 pt lead, we play prevent with a 1 pt lead.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: Note Denver actually has tight coverage even when leading.

Pretty sure Marv thinks it's illegal to do that.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sure it's panic driven but honestly it's time to start from scratch from the head office on down thru the roster. New or at least a real President, GM, Head Coach and new staff. This requires a total culture change! Being just good enough to make the playoffs with a one and down but not bad enough for high draft pics shouldn't be tolerated anymore!
Reply/Quote
After 3 games, I am losing faith that Zampese can get the job done.

On defense, we just lack talent right now overall. And the talent we do have isn't that effective or being doubled team.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:57 PM)Joelist Wrote: Stop trying to blame Andy troll.

Um what? You think Andys inability to read a defense is a positive? All he does is throw to first read or check down. ****, his int he stared his receiver down and still threw the ball right to the defender. What do you call that?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:57 PM)JumboTron Wrote: He was accurate as hell when he needed to be, primarily in the redzone and that's what it takes to win the NFL, especially on the road.  Kid played well.

Saying he's better than Dalton is ridiculous. 

Reply/Quote
Zampese is really struggling calling a balanced game.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:59 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Um what?  You think Andys inability to read a defense is a positive?  All he does is throw to first read or check down.  ****, his int he stared his receiver down and still threw the ball right to the defender.  What do you call that?

I'll call it what it is...lying. He did not do anything you are claiming, so go back under your bridge. 
Reply/Quote
We don't look like the class of the AFC. Could easily be 0-3.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
What other coach in the NFL would not find a way to take at least one shot to AJ GREEN deep?

Not like Denver had 3 guys on him every play. Funny how last year we went deep a lot and we change coordinators and we've went deep like twice in 3 games. Zamp would rather do dumb ass end around to Lafell rather than try AJ GREEN downfield
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Bang Head

He's not a freakin' rookie and he IS good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tbf, I didn't make that bait as obvious as it should've been. Though I felt saying he was a rookie would've made it clear  Tongue

If you want my serious opinion on this game, Denver's a good team with an ability to win games. We're a good team with a very good ability to screw them up. Not surprised we're 1-2 at all.
Reply/Quote
Now that we are all bitching up a hurricane in here, watch them come back and win this LOL
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I want the TD here.....I've seen crazy things happen in the NFL....such as last years play-off loss .....I want the TD here.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:56 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: He's actually not. He's average at best. 

Completion percentage of 67.8% going into today.

That's above average,  not average or below.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:57 PM)Joelist Wrote: Stop trying to blame Andy troll.

I mean the guy does have only what 150 yards before this garbage time drive? Was it due to lack of the run game this week?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:58 PM)count35 Wrote: Sure it's panic driven but honestly it's time to start from scratch from the head office on down thru the roster. New or at least a real President, GM, Head Coach and new staff. This requires a total culture change! Being just good enough to make the playoffs with a one and down but not bad enough for high draft pics shouldn't be tolerated anymore!

It's not panic driven when they've showed the same inept crap for over a decade.  Agree with you 100%
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Completion percentage of 67.8% going into today.

That's above average,  not average or below.

I can cherry pick stats too.

1 TD and 3 INTs going into today. That's way below average. Not average or above.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And again the blocking immediately collapses. Note Denver still brings the pressure.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:58 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Pretty sure Marv thinks it's illegal to do that.

Maybe it's the defensive Guru who they promoted after the few disastrous years as our lin backer coach. Worse ***** group of linebackers in the NFL while Guenther was linebackers coach and we ***** promote the clown. Who is surprised? We still have Vinnie Rey completely lost.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:58 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: The Broncos still not playing prevent with a 12 pt lead, we play prevent with a 1 pt lead.

Never seen something so crazy

It's like we tried to lose after halftime
Reply/Quote