Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Rams @ Bengals***
Yeah Mixon and line running good tonight
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great play calling by Zac so far aside from that one 3rd down.
Reply/Quote
Shake up the play calling. That's how you play ball!!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Two things:

Guys gotta win & get open to throw it to them deep.

Line has to give qb time for that
Reply/Quote
That Oline hasn't let anyone near Burrow... If he was 100% he would be dotting them..
Reply/Quote
Mixon and Chase came to play
Reply/Quote
We’re moving. It’s still a lot harder than it needs to be, but it’s something.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
still dinking and dunking our way down the field, if it results in a win that's good. lots of 3rd downs.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Our offense has to be the easiest to defend right now. It's all 5 yards or less.

Zac likes to drive his Ferrari in the slow lane Whatever

Reply/Quote
Offense finding a rhythm. Keeping Stanford on the bench.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:45 PM)Housh Wrote: Are we gonna go deep all year?

"Oh they are in 2-high guess we cant gfo deep"

What kinda punkass fu fu shit is this?

If Burrow's calf bothers him all year, I would expect we dont see many downfield passes.  He is loving the short dink and dunk passes with the check downs mixed in.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:51 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: We’re moving. It’s still a lot harder than it needs to be, but it’s something.

They're playing 2 deep every play, we're just eating underneath. Take what they give you
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:49 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Can Burrow throw it any farther down field?

Sure, if he wants to throw a pick. The Rams’ safeties have deep routes locked down.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:49 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Can Burrow throw it any farther down field?

He sure hasn’t tried. They’ll probably take shot at some point after the Rams get used to the sink and dunk, but it seems like overall Joe may be a bit limited.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
End of quarter? I'm still working on my first slice of pizza.
Reply/Quote
PA slant their shit until they get out of 2-high. No one can guard Chase or Tee on those. Then throw a double move when they FINALLY run a play where Chase/Tee are 1 on 1.

Wanna get the average yards the ball travels up too. WHen everything is within 10 yards its too easy to play as a DB. Gotta stretch the field
-Housh
Reply/Quote
End of 1st Quarter down 3, but a good drive going.

I'm old enough that I saw bad knees Joe Namath, and the key was Joe had RB's he could hand off to. I like Mixon gaining some yards to help Burrow.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:51 PM)Tony Wrote: That Oline hasn't let anyone near Burrow... If he was 100% he would be dotting them..

Agreed. Can’t blame the OLine so far

Loving the small ball too.

Screw it.

Get some confidence and chew clock
Reply/Quote
Scared to say but Oline looks good 2nd week in a row.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Better looking drive. It I would guess Burrow can’t plant and throw deep. A bunch of short stuff again. Hope it works out but this is not the same offense until he can threaten them with the deep ball
Reply/Quote