Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Rams @ Bengals***
Burrow isn’t even giving them a chance to get downfield or looking that way if they do.

He’s shit scared.
Reply/Quote
It’s turnover time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:58 PM)bengalrick Wrote: I blame Marvin Lewis’ presence for these penalties

Did I miss something? Is Marvin in the building?
Reply/Quote
Burrow looking like he's afraid of INTs, throw the ball down the field on 3rd and 11 dude. Aren't you mr accurate?
Reply/Quote
This is all kinds of ugly.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
When is the explosive offense, going to show up. This dink and dunk leaves to many chances for penalties and mistakes.
Reply/Quote
Throw the darn ball down the darn field.... He has time and protection, stop this dink and dunk nonsense
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:58 PM)Goalpost Wrote: So far Joe has been protected, knock on wood.

And seems terrified. 
Reply/Quote
We finally got a Line that can pass block and the QB is hurt and won't throw deep or go through progressions. He had chase for a TD on that defensive holding.
Reply/Quote
Any reason why that dumb fluck Zac Taylor
Can't run a up tempo no huddle?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: 3rd and 11, 2 yard pass attempt - FAMILIAR

[Image: throwing-up.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:59 PM)Tony Wrote: They gotta get Burrow out of there... He can't throw downfield.. Get him the **** out of there already

Is Jake Browning Daryle Lamonica circa 1969, or something?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:00 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Did I miss something? Is Marvin in the building?

No woody Hayes 
Reply/Quote
It's only a matter of time before the Rams start pressing at the line of scrimmage and send blitzers.

Joe obviously can't throw it more than 10 yards down the field and Taylor isn't going to run the ball anytime soon
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:00 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Did I miss something? Is Marvin in the building?

Only thing we’re missing is an ill-advised challenge and we’d be playing Marvinball again.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:52 PM)treee Wrote: They're playing 2 deep every play, we're just eating underneath. Take what they give you

Two deep limits big plays downfield.  It doesnt limit your passing options to 5 yards or less.  Burrow is playing scared right now getting rid of the ball as quick as he can.
Reply/Quote
False starts at home. 3 of them. All on third down.
Reply/Quote
If Burrow is so hurt that he can't throw more than 5 yards and can't move, he shouldn't be in there. My goodness.
Reply/Quote
so wait...what happened to Irv Smith?

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:00 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: This is all kinds of ugly.

Whatever it is, let's hope it grows into a W.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote