Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Rams @ Bengals***
(09-25-2023, 10:45 PM)Housh Wrote: Once again that sack isnt on the line to me.

Burrow just needed to move to his right

Here is the problem with so many of you on here;  

You complain about quick 3 yard passes and when he gives just a couple seconds for a longer route you blame him for the sack.

Reply/Quote
Signs of life in that last drive.

Why the **** though is Taylor telling him to wait? We could have had one more go.
Reply/Quote
I'll say it...Hudson is our most explosive receiver.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's a new game, folks.  Get yer poopcorn ready.
I don’t think my heart can take the excitement of 4 more FG’S
Reply/Quote
When your QB is injured, game plan: have him on pace for 62 passes
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:47 PM)kevin Wrote: This is a great Defensive Game by both teams.  Too bad the Kentucky Hill Jack Boo Birds don't see that and think teams should be running up and down field like a Kentucky Basketball Game.

Damn you talk about Kentucky a lot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:47 PM)kevin Wrote: This is a great Defensive Game by both teams.  Too bad the Kentucky Hill Jack Boo Birds don't see that and think teams should be running up and down field like a Kentucky Basketball Game.

It's more bad offense than good defense.
Reply/Quote
We’re asking our D to do too much every week just to COMPETE. Not even to win but to just compete.

We need Joe to be willing to throw out to at least 20. He’s giving us 10 yards right now but we need him to try and throw out to 20. I feel like our offense would open up just enough to move the sticks. 10 yard willingness is just too short. DBs open up hips if they don’t see an immediate short route
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:47 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Some of you really need to follow another team…..

They are children, my 8 year old knows more ball than some of these takes.  

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:44 PM)Millhouse Wrote: We just cant have nice things

We COULD have nice things if Taylor would use some frikkin common sense.  Burrow is not healthy at all.  I guess ZT has more confidence in Burrow at 50% than he does Browning at 100%.  Burrow needs to swallow his hundred million dollar pride and tell ZT he can't go in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:37 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Browning has NEVER thrown a pass in a real NFL game.  

Yeah. Putting Browning in is the stupidest idea ever. Burrow needs the reps to work out this bullshit he's doing right now. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: Nope. That was a designed overload. We needed to have the back out there next to Burrow to compensate. 

No it wasnt, it was an obvious stunt, geez.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:46 PM)casear2727 Wrote: That was on Volson, again.

people are allergic to blaming Volson. They'd rather bash Burrow lol

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:47 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Here is the problem with so many of you on here;  

You complain about quick 3 yard passes and when he gives just a couple seconds for a longer route you blame him for the sack.

But that was actually on him tho. I’d get you if i was aging something false. On both sacks Joe was a literal statue in the pocket. He loves to the right he can at least throw it away.

Dudes calf is shot
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:49 PM)casear2727 Wrote: No it wasnt, it was an obvious stunt, geez.

Only to you. Even the announcers noted the back failed to pick up the overload. 
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Cordell Volson will ever learn how to pick up a stunt. Dude's tunnel vision is awful.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:47 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Some of you really need to follow another team…..

Some of us feel like we already are.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:50 PM)Housh Wrote: But that was actually on him tho. I’d get you if i was aging something false. On both sacks Joe was a literal statue in the pocket. He loves to the right he can at least throw it away.

Dudes calf is shot

Housh I like you, but your takes are awful half the time.  

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:50 PM)Whatever Wrote: I wonder if Cordell Volson will ever learn how to pick up a stunt. Dude's tunnel vision is awful.

He picked it up

Turner made the play

Joe literally just had to move to his right and Turner would’ve been cooked
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:50 PM)Whatever Wrote: I wonder if Cordell Volson will ever learn how to pick up a stunt.  Dude's tunnel vision is awful.

dont you dare speak bad about future hall of famer Cordell Volson

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote