Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Rams @ Bengals***
(09-25-2023, 10:54 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: Browning wouldn’t win 1 game. Burrow is looking fine. We’re starting to open up the play book and take some deep shots. Even though we didn’t connect, the next drive we were moving the chains.

All Burrow is doing is throwing short.  Any QB could do this.  There have been a few deeper throws but Burrow has been way off.  Our longest pass play was something like 15 yards.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:47 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Some of you really need to follow another team…..

I follow the Yankees.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
burrow needs to start connecting on his deep throws, browning is mobile and can run, he's shown it in pre season.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:57 PM)treee Wrote: Man I imagine most of us are just shaken up to see him be a shell of himself out there. It's unsettling.

That’s all it is to me

Saying ppl are turning on Burrow is insane neglect of reality

Ppl are turning on LIMITED Burrow get that shit right
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:57 PM)treee Wrote: Man I imagine most of us are just shaken up to see him be a shell of himself out there. It's unsettling.

We sign him to a 275 million contract and he responds with one of the worst QB performances in the league this season. Not hard to understand the fans being upset. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:56 PM)Housh Wrote: idk

Only thing you’ve said tonight that makes sense lol
Reply/Quote
When Burrow can’t extend the play and find a receiver he’s not the same
Reply/Quote
What's also hurting this offense is the run game. We apparently only have Mixon, and as decent as he has been, this offense can't rely on the run game at all. So that's definitely a big issue imo.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I don't think 12 points will win this. Not looking good
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow might be the bravest man in Cincinnati right now. He’s giving 100% while not being 100% healthy. He’s not himself; we all know that.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:56 PM)Housh Wrote: I like Joe but don’t trust he can make every play we need right now

Browning would at least open up the playbook because he doesn’t have an injury

Even if he’d miss the deep pass too at least he’s healthy

But then again Burrow did throw two TDs late against Baltimore so idk

I’m not sure. Browning may have gifted rams points from a turnover.

I blame a lot of this on play calling. 31 pass attempts in a half with a qb who is limited…. Woof.

D is playing great!!
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: We sign him to a 275 million contract and he responds with one of the worst QB performances in the league this season. Not hard to understand the fans being upset. 

I understand he's hurt. He has proven to be elite when healthy

there's no reason to freak out. He's gonna be here for a while. Injuries happen. This calf shit isnt the end of the world

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:56 PM)Housh Wrote: Even if he’d miss the deep pass too at least he’s healthy

Maybe it's the glass of cheap bourbon, but I can't stop laughing at this.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:58 PM)mustang473 Wrote: Only thing you’ve said tonight that makes sense lol

Wanting an injured guy to sit doesn’t make sense?

Alright
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: We sign him to a 275 million contract and he responds with one of the worst QB performances in the league this season. Not hard to understand the fans being upset. 

He’s gutting it out trying to help the team win. Him being limited is still better than any backup we have. Imagine the blitzes our backups see. We’re getting a cover 2 shell with burrow
Reply/Quote

He is hurt, obviously. Bad take.
Reply/Quote
And the defense immediately lets a TE get wide open again...
Reply/Quote
Bengals bring like 7 and they all get picked up
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:55 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I like how quick some bengals fans turn on their quarterbacks lol

If Burrow plays good fans will give him credit.  If he plays bad, fans will point it out.  There is no agenda by anyone here.  Burrow is just not playing good football right now.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 11:00 PM)mustang473 Wrote: He’s gutting it out trying to help the team win. Him being limited is still better than any backup we have. Imagine the blitzes our backups see. We’re getting a cover 2 shell with burrow

Exactly, he is limited.
Reply/Quote