Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Rams @ Bengals***
O line was amazing besides Volston. But we gotta factor in Aaron Donald is a menace.

But Burrow played well IMO. he was SMART
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Zac finally beat his old boss.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:25 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Got one of those Ws I have heard about. Hell of a showing by the defense.

Just glad we don't have to say we are worse than the Cardinals or the Texans or significantly worse than the Colts.
Reply/Quote
This was a well coached second half.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
SHOULD have been the same result in the frikikn Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Promote Lou Anarumo to head coach!
Reply/Quote
Nice Win....GREAT GAME BENGALS.....Nothing but guts by Burrow.

Big difference between 1-2 and 0-3.....HUGE WIN

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:26 AM)Housh Wrote: O line was amazing besides Volston. But we gotta factor in Aaron Donald is a menace.

But Burrow played well IMO. he was SMART

Yup.

Oline played well.

D won the game
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:22 AM)Joelist Wrote: Good defenses should never have miscommunications...

The problem is they let 3 starters from the secondary walk.  That has to cause issues.
Reply/Quote
Ill take it
Reply/Quote
Best thing of all, Donald didn't hit anyone with a helmet!
Reply/Quote
A win is a win. Need to somehow establish the run…
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:28 AM)OUatown Wrote: A win is a win. Need to somehow establish the run…

We definitely established the run today. Mixon was amazing
-Housh
Reply/Quote
ok breath
Reply/Quote
I’ll take it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:27 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Promote Lou Anarumo to head coach!

Defensive squad and coaches run facility this week. Mixon, yeah he cool, too. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Man this team still has so much strength. Things we're looking really dire in the first half but they fought their asses off and kept it close and ultimately sealed it.
Reply/Quote
I talked shit about the defense, but I gratefully admit I was wrong. The D stood strong tonight in the absence of a potent Bengal offense,
Reply/Quote
No style points tonight but a win is a win and 1-2 puts them in a position where if they beat Tennessee they are back in play. Defense played well finally. Offense left a bunch of points on the field again because of Burrow's inaccuracy - at least 2 more TDs should have been scored.
Reply/Quote
Is the 2023 monday night injury curse over? Maybe someone got killed in the other game.
Reply/Quote