Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Week 4 Could Get Better For Bengals Sunday
BTW every time they show the second Lamar INT the stupider it looks - he threw it up into quadruple coverage when he was already in FG range...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yep, I very much approve of how this week ended up.
Reply/Quote
Only the Lions can score 45 and lose.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: BTW every time they show the second Lamar INT the stupider it looks - he threw it up into quadruple coverage when he was already in FG range...

It was 4th down..
Reply/Quote
We would be sitting really comfortable if it wasn't for the long snapper. Still can't believe they lost to the stealers. They are God awful
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:31 PM)Tony Wrote: It was 4th down..

The FG piece was aimed at Harbaugh - I over condensed the post.  You're on the opponent's 2 yard line. That needed to be thrown away rather than picked or ran - both save the yards lost on Touchback. And from the 2 a power run is the best bet or a short, precise pass. 18 gift yards to the Bills at minimum. 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:34 PM)Tony Wrote: We would be sitting really comfortable if it wasn't for the long snapper Drew Sample. Still can't believe they lost to the stealers. They are God awful

Fixed.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:30 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Only the Lions can score 45 and lose.

Yeah, that was rough to watch.  The D allowed a Seattle score on all but one possession, the Lions were missing Seibert, Swift and St. Brown (PK, RB1, WR1), and the replacement PK missed a couple of XPs.  But dammit, they still hung in there and scrapped until the bitter end.  Better days lie ahead.  On to New England.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Week 4 was good to us. Now we have to go on a run. Hoping they get the running game fixed going into Baltimore!
Reply/Quote
New York Jets.... King of the AFCN....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Haha well that all worked out nicely. Puts our fate back in our own hands now.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Who do we want to lose in 4PM slot? We root for Tampa Bay and GOAT Sr. tonight.

3 AFC N losses today and if Brady and Mahomes both go off, i'm living large in FF. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: BTW every time they show the second Lamar INT the stupider it looks - he threw it up into quadruple coverage when he was already in FG range...

That's why running backs shouldn't play quarterback.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 06:14 PM)wanga Wrote: Haha well that all worked out nicely. Puts our fate back in our own hands now.

Yep

We got the reset button hit on the season. Now we gotta take advantage of it.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 06:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep

We got the reset button hit on the season. Now we gotta take advantage of it.

Damn rights, it was a perfect weekend for us with us winning on Thursday night and all the AFC North losing.

The Steelers are now in the basement at 1-3 lol
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Steeler fans must be thinking week one sure was a loooooong time ago.  1-3 and alone in the basement  Smirk

That reminds me..bunch of Squeeler fans around here who were giving me crap on week one. Should I rub their noses in the dog poop or not? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 05:56 PM)grampahol Wrote: That reminds me..bunch of Squeeler fans around here who were giving me crap on week one. Should I rub their noses in the dog poop or not? 

Wouldn't do any good.  They're used to it.  It may even smell good to them by now.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote