Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Week 4 Could Get Better For Bengals Sunday
(10-02-2022, 04:57 PM)Whacked Wrote: I love my Bengals but while watching the Bills Rat Turds game - they are playing at a TOTALLY different level. lol

LAST year’s Bengals can hang.

Not even close this year.

Next week might be UGLY.

Ya right.. Lamar looks like shit
Reply/Quote
The Stains managed to lose to a team with no passing game to speak of by totally failing to cover and letting a guy so wide open that a wounded duck pass became a 57 yard play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:53 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: John Harbaugh … Bengal fans…( scored tied 20-20 instead of kicking field on 4th and 2.5 goes for it and fails) he’s a great aggressive coach. Bengals fans if it’d been Zac Taylor “ another huge mistake by Taylor”

Harbaugh definitely doesn't coach "Not to lose". I'm sure many around here applaud that.

Personally I've always been a fan of coaching Not to lose. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: The Stains managed to lose to a team with no passing game to speak of by totally failing to cover and letting a guy so wide open that a wounded duck pass became a 57 yard play.

Stains are deffinetly frauds
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Harbaugh definitely doesn't coach "Not to lose". I'm sure many around here applaud that.

And he always loses when he does that
Reply/Quote
Buffalo about to win this
Reply/Quote
Harbaugh will part the red seas here

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Harbaugh definitely doesn't coach "Not to lose". I'm sure many around here applaud that.

He just called a TO and told the D to let the runner score, as no one tried to bring down the back.  RB went down on his own and you could see defenders throw their hands in the air in frustration that they weren't about to get the ball back with time on the clock.
Reply/Quote
Barring a fluke, Baltimore is going to lose. NYJ is driving but just got a penalty, 1st and 20, down 3, 1 minute 30 seconds left.
Reply/Quote
Lol Baltimore imploding
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Salty Lamar is my favorite Lamar. :lol:

Reply/Quote
What a first 4 weeks lol

Went from season over to tied for 1st place
-Housh
Reply/Quote
NYJ in FG range, down 3. 30 seconds left!
Reply/Quote
Can we make it a 3fer?

Reply/Quote
On to Pitt jets
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:05 PM)Housh Wrote: What a first 4 weeks lol

Went from season over to tied for 1st place

How? Pittsburgh game is not over yet.
Reply/Quote
Let’s go Breece Hall!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Take a TO Jets. Wtf?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
NYJ has 2 timeouts, 18 seconds, 2nd and goal on the 2.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How? Pittsburgh game is not over yet.

Jets are on the Pittsburgh 2 with 18 seconds left 2nd and goal.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote