Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Week 4 Could Get Better For Bengals Sunday
Oh good we get the end of Ravens Bills
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
PIT up 20-17 on Jets, Pit with ball, 7 minutes to go
LAMAR Picked in endzone, game tied.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Don't let us down Buffalo.

Reply/Quote
Pickett-six is leading a rushing attack with 2 TDs.
Reply/Quote
How did Baltimore not score?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Well. Cleveland loss.

1 loss down
2 to go
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: PIT up 20-17 on Jets, Pit with ball, 7 minutes to go
LAMAR Picked in endzone, game tied.

Answers my above question

Reply/Quote
Hahahahahah Harbaugh rolled the dice on 4thd down at the 3 yard line! Lamar picked again!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How did Baltimore not score?

LJ picked in end zone, touchback.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How did Baltimore not score?

Went for it on 4th and 2/goal

Threw a pick
Reply/Quote
John Harbaugh … Bengal fans…( scored tied 20-20 instead of kicking field on 4th and 2.5 goes for it and fails) he’s a great aggressive coach. Bengals fans if it’d been Zac Taylor “ another huge mistake by Taylor”
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Pickett picked again!!
Reply/Quote
Looks like the flippin Stoolers are going to win

The Bills game is going to go down to the wire - great game
Reply/Quote
Late hit

Reply/Quote
Pickett with a perfect backshoulder to Pickens then a ball that shouldnt have been thrown leading to an INT. Wilson with a chance to take it down and tie or win with 3 minutes left.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:54 PM)Whacked Wrote: Looks like the flippin Stoolers are going to win

The Bills game is going to go down to the wire - great game

Pickett got picked again!!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:53 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: John Harbaugh … Bengal fans…( scored tied 20-20 instead of kicking field on 4th and 2.5 goes for it and fails) he’s a great aggressive coach. Bengals fans if it’d been Zac Taylor “ another huge mistake by Taylor”

No we’ve been making fun of him for that shit for years.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: CLE down, now what about the others

I watched the Browns when the Ravens had a 4th down at the 2-yard line, and I assumed a field goal to take lead. I missed that they went for it and it was intercepted. Very surprised. The Ravens are melting down like they did the last game.
Reply/Quote
I love my Bengals but while watching the Bills Rat Turds game - they are playing at a TOTALLY different level. lol

LAST year’s Bengals can hang.

Not even close this year.

Next week might be UGLY.
Reply/Quote
NYJ 3rd and 6 on PITT 46, 2 minute warning, down 17-20
Reply/Quote