Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Week 4 Could Get Better For Bengals Sunday
atlanta running non stop on the browns, 10 run plays in a row, TD.

Pittsburgh TD, now up 13-10, god dammit put Joey Flacco back in
Reply/Quote
Bills just tied it too.

Allen is a BEASSSSST
Reply/Quote
Td Allen!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: atlanta running non stop on the browns, 10 run plays in a row, TD.

Pittsburgh TD, now up 13-10, god dammit put Joey Flacco back in

Zach Wilson is so bad. I'm not sure it's too early to call him a bust. 

Also looks like the Picket era has started. It started great.... Ninja
Reply/Quote
Get Wilson out of there.. He's horrible..
Reply/Quote
The Kenny 2 gloves era has begun! :lol:

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:15 PM)TheFan Wrote: Zach Wilson is so bad. I'm not sure it's too early to call him a bust. 

Pickett has 1 attempt for an int.. 
Reply/Quote
welp

Reply/Quote
cleveland goes back up with the 1-2 punch with hunt and chubb, no good. our worst nightmare is almost coming true today lol
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 02:34 PM)Housh Wrote: Chubb’s running compared to Mixon’s is just……wow

Yeah I don’t know what Chubb has that Mixon doesn’t, but it doesn’t even look like they play the same position.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:15 PM)TheFan Wrote: Zach Wilson is so bad. I'm not sure it's too early to call him a bust. 

This game isn`t a great judge for Wilson good or bad. Zero run game to take off the pressure, constant pressure in his face, and 2 tipped ball interceptions one for a pick 6.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:01 PM)Synric Wrote: It didnt take him long to throw an interception either... his very first pass. It really wasnt his fault though lol.

Eh, he chucked it up into double coverage. I’d say it’s at least partially his fault.

Reply/Quote

8/24, 2 INTs, ugh. Put Flacco in!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah I don’t know what Chubb has that Mixon doesn’t, but it doesn’t even look like they play the same position.

Holes to run through....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Atlanta is running violently, Jesus. Huntley just ripped off a 32 yarder. Watch how this guy runs. Anyone on this field is in another league compared to our run game lol. ATL has 194 yards rushing.
Reply/Quote
I'd take any RB on the field.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 04:22 PM)Synric Wrote: Holes to run through....

Yeah but Mixon is last in the league (by far) with yards after contact, thus far. He's at 0.5 yards.
Reply/Quote
Jesus this looks like Oklahoma vs Nebraska Circa 1975
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
ATL/CLE tied with 7 minutes to go, CLE gets kickoff

Tyler Allgeier 8 82 10.3
Caleb Huntley 9 56 6.2

Nick Chubb 17 105 6.2
Kareem Hunt 8 42 5.3

This is routine for the bottom 2
Reply/Quote
Kyle Pitts only having 1 TD in 21 career games is absolutely mind boggling.

Reply/Quote