Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Week 4 Could Get Better For Bengals Sunday
Let’s go Falcons!!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 01:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Time to pony up for NFL gamepass (via Europe!) then split screen all the games. I feel like I need multiple TVs and a 6 pack today, the best I can get is picture by picture for the 1PM games. Not sure how to watch all 3 AFC-N games.

I love football...unfortunately, I love paying my mortgage better.   Gamepass is not in the budget

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Chubb’s running compared to Mixon’s is just……wow
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Buffalo today is playing terrible. Oh well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jesus Chubb is amazing lol

I can’t say it enough
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 02:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: Buffalo today is playing terrible. Oh well.

josh allen is not as good as people think. this quote will bite me later this year.
Reply/Quote
god dammit brisset
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 02:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: Buffalo today is playing terrible. Oh well.

Not 100% on this but I believe the Bills are really beat up and are into their Practice Squad in the secondary.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Stains averaging 190 ypg, tops in the league thus far. That’s a scary 2 headed monster, plus they drafted that kid from UC, who I’m sure they find snaps for. Can the Bengals buck that trend? Will Reader still be out?
Reply/Quote
The ravens are gonna be a problem
Reply/Quote
Hoping for the best outcomes this afternoon & expecting the worst.
Reply/Quote
Bills still have a chance to beat the Ravens even though they are down at the half. They scored 10 to make it a game.
Reply/Quote
So the Ravens are starting rookie Daniel Faalele at LT and so far are beating the Bills. Interesting
Reply/Quote
game slate not looking good, browns picked off marioata inside the 50
Reply/Quote
Mariota is terrible. Let Ridder learn on the job! ??
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 03:46 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So the Ravens are starting rookie Daniel Faalele at LT and so far are beating the Bills. Interesting

I would say the 2 first half turnovers by the Bill's have more to do with it.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Kenny Pickett in for Steelers.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 03:55 PM)Synric Wrote: Kenny Pickett in for Steelers.

Well that didn't take long.

FWIW, I want all 3 to lose today, but in my work Weekly Pick 'em I picked a W for every member of the AFCN.  In every case the AFCN team had was the better of the 2 squads in each matchup.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 03:59 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Well that didn't take long.

FWIW, I want all 3 to lose today, but in my work Weekly Pick 'em I picked a W for every member of the AFCN.  In every case the AFCN team had was the better of the 2 squads in each matchup.

It didnt take him long to throw an interception either... his very first pass. It really wasnt his fault though lol.

Reply/Quote
Baltimore is shitting the bed!!!
Reply/Quote