Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons***
(09-30-2018, 02:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ok.

Gonna be one of those games, whoever has the ball last wins.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was high on Austin when we were creating turnovers. Without turnovers......
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I've seen just about enough of Teryl Austin's defense. They may not have been world beaters last season, but they flat out suck since he took over. Marvin should've hired a decent coach instead of giving one of his pals a job.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 02:51 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I just can't get over how bad our defense is !

Disappointing for sure. Austin has to get this turned around.
Reply/Quote
This is a high powered offense. I expected this, but leaving men wide open is ridiculous

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I wonder how pissed Burfict is. None of these runs would get half the yardage.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 02:51 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The good news in the AFCN as far as Bengals run defense is it looks like Steelers are seriously trying to trade Bell if they can get him to sign the tender for a trade.  So Bengals may not have to try to defend against him.

Maybe not.

I saw all morning that they were actively shopping him, but had no offers that they would even remotely consider.  Additionally each game he misses drops his earnings this season, allowing them to use the Transition Tag on him in the offseason, guaranteeing a pick that they can look to required in any trade...
Reply/Quote
Austin should be literally fired right now.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 02:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: Anyone still think this isn't the worst D in the NFL? Austin was awful in Detroit and has brought it here too.

Yeah this is the worst defense in the NFL by far and will most likely be ranked last in the NFL after this week in every category.

The linebackers Vigil and Evans are absolutely atrocious and sticking with MJ and a rookie safety is absolutely killing us.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 02:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Our defense sucks. Like legitimately sucks.

And that’s with 3 1st rd CB’s...

Why can’t we just sell out to stop the run and trust those guys back there?

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 02:52 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: James Conner will run for 200 on this defense.

Mellow

[Image: th?id=OIP.faxMBvjC8J6jV0QKKEJ2aAHaFZ&pid...=230&h=168]

Reply/Quote
The Offense will find a way to screw up - most likely in the 3rd quarter and go like 2 3 and outs and Will be too little too late in the 4th quarter down by a few scores
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 02:54 PM)Joelist Wrote: Austin should be literally fired right now.

Do the falcons fire their coordinator too?
Reply/Quote
Nice move by Walton.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
What a spin by Wlaton
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Nice job Walton
Reply/Quote
Good thing there defense sucks as well.

Reply/Quote
That was a nice spin by Walton

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 02:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Maybe not.

I saw all morning that they were actively shopping him, but had no offers that they would even remotely consider.  Additionally each game he misses drops his earnings this season, allowing them to use the Transition Tag on him in the offseason, guaranteeing a pick that they can look to required in any trade...

Latest news I saw was they were looking for a 2nd round pick and a "good player".  Eagles and a few other teams have shown some interest from the last article I read.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
That's John Conner.
(09-30-2018, 02:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Mellow

[Image: th?id=OIP.faxMBvjC8J6jV0QKKEJ2aAHaFZ&pid...=230&h=168]

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote