Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons***
Anyone still think Andy is merely mediocre? I'd say he's borderline elite..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Are you from the future?

I forgot about the new rules lol. I thought when Indy kicked that FG in OT they won but Houston gets another chance at it.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: This, however I'm guessing his NFL career has come to an end, and he will be missed.

He has had some incredibly bad luck with freaky bad injuries.

He needs to recover and hang them up before he suffers any more long term damage.

Yeah it is really time to hang it up. Too bad, but it is more important that he can still walk.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The Bengals. No I was responding to packerbacker. I thought they got a shutout.

I understand...

... now Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: How about Andy Dalton! Keep hatin, dudes got ice in his veins!

All the love will go to Boyd.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:46 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: IN 2015, weren't we 8-0 without him and 4-4 with him (4-5 counting the postseason)?

Are people seriously still debating Burfict’s value? Our LBers are hot garbage without him.

Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton leading a game winning drive on the road in s hostile environment. Rodgers even doesn't do that well in the clutch.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:47 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I forgot about the new rules lol. I thought when Indy kicked that FG in OT they won but Houston gets another chance at it.

I was right there with you.

6 minutes left, no way that was a 9 minute opening drive, so Houston must have had the ball first.

Then I remembered that overtime is only 10 minutes now Facepalm
Reply/Quote
Not every other AFCN team will face an easy time Vs these Falcons.

This is a huge away win.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Reminder, this was the Bengals first win in ATL since 1987...
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:49 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Andy Dalton leading a game winning drive on the road in s hostile environment. Rodgers even doesn't do that well in the clutch.

Bingo! Andy is extremely underrated and most of it comes from post season woes, but there's no team in the league who wouldn't want Andy as either their starter or at the very least the absolute best backup in the league BAR NONE!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:51 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Reminder, this was the Bengals first win in ATL since 1987...

A lot of firsts this season...  the football gods are wanting us in the superbowl Ninja 
Reply/Quote
3-1 is a very good record considering our schedule.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Good win by Marvin and the Boyd's
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Colts just made the dumbest call of the year
Reply/Quote
Great win, but these so called halftime adjustments need to be addressed. It's almost like a video game where the only way another group position can play better is if you adjust another positions skill level down. Looks like we knocked the Oline skill level down 20% just trying to figure out who we gave it to still.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I was right there with you.

6 minutes left, no way that was a 9 minute opening drive, so Houston must have had the ball first.

Then I remembered that overtime is only 10 minutes now Facepalm
Reply/Quote
I feel really dumb now that Houston won lol.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 06:02 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I feel really dumb now that Houston won lol.

Not as dumb as the Colts HC.

That really is the type of call that proves you are not HC material.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 06:03 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Not as dumb as the Colts HC.

That really is the type of call that proves you are not HC material.

Good thing we beat them...(colts)

This is gonna help Marvin's morale.
Reply/Quote