Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Kind of doubt it would matter who the QB is at this point. The oline has given up any pretence of giving a shit if they're decent or not and I think Andy knows it. Just go through the motions and hope to not get killed in the process.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hart whiffs again...so does Uzomah.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 11:13 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: By never being on field more than 3 plays

How do “fans” still not get the concept of the defense getting tired when it spends 75% of the game on the field.
Reply/Quote
He’s ***** clueless. Bench his ass. Now
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Great blocking Bobby hart
Reply/Quote
Went out for a smoke, come back in and it’s 24-3 wtf happen?
Reply/Quote
Fantastic blocking

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Daltony-poo
Reply/Quote
Dalton has to be the easiest player to sack since Bledsoe. Move around for God's sake.
Reply/Quote
Uzi showing us Tobin made another shitty decision.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 11:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I have been fairly neutral on Dalton, but I am ready to move on.  I have seen this from Dalton, even when he had a good line protecting him.  He doesn't have natural pocket presence and his awareness is too narrow.  His throws are not on target.  I understand the O-Line sucks, but Dalton certainly is not carrying this team.  

I look for Mixon to get so pissed, he breaks a run for a long one... Pray

You can see the anger in his face. He's so pissed. He's the only mf on the entire team giving a shit and trying right now. He's one guy and can't beat the Steelers by himself.

Seriously though Andy.... WTF how can you never feel a guy on you or just know that he's there? How many times have you had Rudolph time to sit in the pocket and wait for someone to get open? If it's been 3 seconds a guy is there FFS
Reply/Quote
5 sacks and a billion hurrys and people are blaming the qb. Ever watch this game of football much?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 11:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Honestly, I'm ready for Finley because I think Dalton is broken. Dalton's been a good QB for most of his career. I think the OL issues the last couple years and having crappy OCs in Zampese and Lazor have made Dalton into a worst QB. I had hoped Taylor could fix Dalton and get him back into 2015 form but clearly it's not happening. Maybe it happens by the end of that season but that'll be too little too late.

Might as well see if Finley or Dolegala have that "it" factor.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I have been stubborn. But...................... Dalton's mediocre play isn't without blame. Mixon out-efforts bad plays.... Dalton DOES NOT STEP UP
Reply/Quote
Comon Dalton. Wtf

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Was that Sample whiffing on Watt
Reply/Quote
Yea you should expect that from Andy me announcer.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 11:15 PM)Joelist Wrote: Hart whiffs again...so does Uzomah.

But he’s only 24 and has 4 years experience no where to go but up
Reply/Quote
Hahahahaah. Giving tool
Reply/Quote
Andy has lost it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This is agonizing to watch.
Reply/Quote