Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
I fell asleep woke up dam am I in the 90s again.
Reply/Quote
he better be secure in himself with katies double sided in his backend
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:00 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Just cant blame Dalton with this O-Line.

Lol ok
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:00 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Just cant blame Dalton with this O-Line.

Sorry, but EVERYONE shares responsibility for a season being over four games in. Andy the last two games has been off on throws, the OL blocking is nonexistent, receivers dropping balls, zero defensive pressure and total inability to stop runs. And to top it all off terrible play calling and coaching. 
Reply/Quote
We need a time machine to go back in time to before we were Bengals fans and do this right and become non-Bengals fans..the time space continuum be damned..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
hahahahahaha
Reply/Quote
The three receivers on the field right now? Tate, Willis and Erickson. Injuries are worse than last year.
Reply/Quote
Dalton's gonna take the oline out for steak dinners after the game.
Reply/Quote
gio is going to get killed by dump down dandy
Reply/Quote
dont go for a TD or FG, just take a knee
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 11:59 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I just hope I live long enough to see the Beng......Oh, who the hell am I kidding, there's no way I'm gonna live THAT long.

I think you only need to live maybe 10 more years...At least that is the number in my mind at the moment...
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Pass was not even close
Reply/Quote
Ha Ha, worst part of that sack for Andy was a face full of Sweaty Bobby Hart ass.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:03 AM)Joelist Wrote: Sorry, but EVERYONE shares responsibility for a season being over four games in. Andy the last two games has been off on throws, the OL blocking is nonexistent, receivers dropping balls, zero defensive pressure and total inability to stop runs. And to top it all off terrible play calling and coaching. 

In other words typical Bengals football
Reply/Quote
False start Hart, lol.
Reply/Quote
lazy Ross will come in and score a TD in the Endzone and get praised by his supporters.
Reply/Quote
They just keep embarrassing themselves
Reply/Quote
wow. a call for us.

wish it was a call from the competition committee to say the browns were willfully incompetent
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:01 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Alabama wouldn't know what hit them.

I hope you are right man.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Hart had to get another penalty in
Reply/Quote