Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(10-01-2023, 04:58 PM)Destro Wrote: One was a return TD.

That is sad
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: ZT could be here longer than Burrow. 

He's certainly trying to be.

Appalling that Burrow was out there at the end. Surely the absolute first sentence in the 'how to coach' playbook is to not risk the health of your franchise QB.
Reply/Quote
I think Burrow plays because Zac knows he can’t coach a guy who isn’t as good as Burrow

He wants Burrows calf to be the excuse for his dumbass offense
-Housh
Reply/Quote

One offensive TD in four games?  That has to be a franchise worst, even besting all of those '90s teams.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:47 PM)treee Wrote: Shanahan could have a traffic cone for a QB and still get 20 pts. Must be nice.

We’d be easy SB contenders with MS
-Housh
Reply/Quote

I dont think Burrow is always making great decisions on top of the injury, but for anyone who seriously is saying 'But its not the calf!!!'... give that head a wobble.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:00 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: One offensive TD in four games?  That has to be a franchise worst, even besting all of those '90s teams.

I have think even on the Dave Shula era it didnt get this bad
Reply/Quote
At what point do we start to take a hard look at the Oline coach? I mean how many chances is this guy going to get to prove he can protect the budgets paid player in the game? If any heads are going to roll it should be his. No reason this offense can’t move the ball consistently with the players on offense, Burrow injured or not. If he’s to the point where he’s hurting the team more than helping he needs to be sat down. This is embarrassing.
Reply/Quote
The most Bengals thing ever ... Give Burrow the most money ever and now he's the worst QB in football lol
Reply/Quote
Too early to start thinking about where we’ll be in the draft next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati offense featuring Burrow, Mixon, Chase, and Higgins is averaging 10.5 points per game. Something is seriously wrong in River City.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The fact we haven’t seen ONE Boyd motion is insane

Zac big wrinkle is to motion Chase from the slot to the boundary….where Chase almost always works out of anyway. What does Zac think that is doing to the defense? They don’t care if he catches a 5 yard pass
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:02 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Too early to start thinking about where we’ll be in the draft next year?

Reminds of the old days, when the season was effectively over by Columbus Day.  Thought we'd left all that in the rearview.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
For those asking if the issues are with the coaches or the players, the answer is yes.
Reply/Quote
1-3 is basically the end of the season....This year is toast
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Jungle Noise should be fun. Thankfully, its my sons birthday and we will be dining at PF Changs so I can forget about this trash
Reply/Quote
Fire someone, Mikey Boy. Anyone. Just show us you care.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have no faith at all Zac can create an offense AJM or Browning can succeed in.

He can’t even scheme his slot WR open when he knows the other team is keeping 2-high over Chase every play
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:02 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Too early to start thinking about where we’ll be in the draft next year?

It's obviously not too early. We've managed 49 points in 4 games. The defence were shocking today, but they'd have to be the 2000 Ravens for us to have a shot at winning games currently.

Joe Burrow needs to sit, and serious questions have to be directed to the Head Coach. The first one being 'what the actual f**k are you playing at'.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:45 PM)Housh Wrote: 3 points for 2 games

That’s not professional grade coaching

Taylor needs to be fired

agreed, at some point you need to admit its coaching...
The O Line isssues we have seem to NEVER GET BETTER no matter what they do in offseason, what does that say?
Its coaching and talent evaluation
Reply/Quote