Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Of all the things to take away from today's game is imo leaving an injured Burrow in the game after it was clearly lost. Completely inexcusable by the coaching staff ie. Taylor for doing this.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:43 PM)treee Wrote: Defense has no pride

How long would it take you to give up?

To win this game with 3 points the D would’ve had to play like Greek gods today

It gets tiring putting on that helmet after watching your offense score no points again.

We are gonna start having culture problems soon.

D HAS to start getting mad at the offense soon. The offense being so ass is beginning to hurt the defenses money because now our defensive players look worse because they are on the field so much
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Really no reason to keep Burrow playing this year until he’s healthy. The offense WILL be better with a browning for the simple fact that he can move.
Reply/Quote
Watch Zac—-he will use TO’s to save clock lol
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:46 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Who gets the game ball today?

Taylor. He can take it with the rest of his belongings on his way out.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:46 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: 3 games, and  we score 6 points, 6 points and 3 points. I see a pattern.

You would think Jeff Fisher was the coach with those offensive numbers
Reply/Quote
What is the time of possession differential? Have the Bengals bad the ball for 20 minutes?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:46 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: 3 games, and  we score 6 points, 6 points and 3 points. I see a pattern.

Some will tell you it is not the coaching because it is up to the layers to execute. Then take credit on them getting these players and the Bengals to the championship, but not when a game is lost.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Uh about that “easy” win vs the Cards next week..
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:31 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: But he does need a TE as weapon because this team has nobody at TE

Still mad we didn’t grab Mayor while we had the chance. Then I thought well we will get LaPorta, nope maybe Kraft, Whylie, Muskgraves, nope.
Reply/Quote
Dominated
Reply/Quote
Mercifully the season is over

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
We are hurting.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:49 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: You would think Jeff Fisher was the coach with those offensive numbers

He might be an upgrade right now, because Zac doesn’t have a clue
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:46 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Who gets the game ball today?

Mike Vrabel. His team came out very well prepared and put a beat down on both sides of the ball. Not even close either.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I wish we played Miami next week because i want to Lose by 50

Maybe that will cause Mike Brown to finally give up on this bum ass coach
-Housh
Reply/Quote
It's time to accept the reality and shut Joe down for as long as it takes. He's hurting himself and the team right now. It's a gut punch, but them's the breaks.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:49 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Taylor. He can take it with the rest of his belongings on his way out.

ZT could be here longer than Burrow. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Because Browning apparently can't even take the snap or hand it off?  If he is that bad, why is he even the backup?

Didn't even see him warming up?

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:51 PM)Housh Wrote: I wish we played Miami next week because i want to Lose by 50

Maybe that will cause Mike Brown to finally give up on this bum ass coach

Don’t worry - the Cards can blow them out, too.
Reply/Quote