Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
A blowout. Sit Burrow out the half.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
This tackling is like the 19-20 Be gals all over again pathetic.
Reply/Quote
I give up. This team is toast this year.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Let's run shotgun 99 percent of the time, no play action and dump off 5 yards every play.

Zac Taylor offense
Reply/Quote
Take Burrow TF out so Zac doesn’t have an excuse as to why he’s calling the absolute worst offense in the league even though he has the most weapons of anybody

I’m tired of this stupid ****

We still haven’t done a RB screwn
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Just enough time for the O to go 3 and out to make it 24-3 at the half
Reply/Quote
Don't worry defense. Another 3 and out is coming so you will be right back out there.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:10 PM)treee Wrote: They are playing like a sub .500 team.

Shoulda beat the rams in that SB. Stafford was our easiest chance it’s over now
Reply/Quote
I said this last week, and we rallied to win,,but at what point do we just tank the year?

1-4? 1-5? Does Taylor's seat get hot at all?
Reply/Quote
Maybe Lou should have gotten the head coaching job. Damn the defense sucks. Losing Bates and Bell killed the chemistry of the defense
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:11 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: This tackling is like the 19-20 Be gals all over again pathetic.

Lets arm tackle Henry bad idea
Reply/Quote
our offense cant put points on the board.. ever, even with such Offensive investment.. if the D cant do it this season, it's pretty much over....
Reply/Quote
1-5/2-4 team heading into the bye week.
Reply/Quote
Burrow needs to step up and do something. He has to move laterally.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
4 games on and still no first half TD. This team looks like Taylor’s 1st year here. No offense and no defense.
Reply/Quote
At least the Steelers are losing.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Damn, Titans just doing whatever they want right now. Missed tackles sure as hell not helping. 
Reply/Quote
This team officially sucks.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:12 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Just enough time for the O to go 3 and out to make it 24-3 at the half

And they get the ball first because ZT is so stupid. 

When your coach cannot get the coin toss right......
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:12 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I said this last week, and we rallied to win,,but at what point do we just tank the year?

1-4? 1-5? Does Taylor's seat get hot at all?

No.......not when you have the excuse of having a severely hampered franchise QB behind the center.
Reply/Quote