Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Someone needs fired at half time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:30 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Nice .. 1-3 for sure

Bengals offense is near the bottom of the league after 3.5 games, might be last after this game. I don't know how the couple or so people that defend Taylor and Callahan can keep on defending them, but this offense is worse than most of the 1990's offenses.

I'm sure Burrows calf plays a factor. But it definitely  shows Burrow > playcalling.
Reply/Quote
I am excited about next year's draft pick!
Reply/Quote
We're at a coaching deficit each week. This is how we look when Burrow and Chase don't make superhuman plays.
Reply/Quote
Shut it down. This season is over. Let Burrow’s soft ass have the season off and fire Higgins into the sun.

I’d say fire Lac Taylor but he’s got more job security than Vlad Putin.

I know this - the bungles are BACK.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That's one of the dumbest statements I've seen in some time.  Did you not see the Bronco's effort one week ago?  This group is 1000x better than their effort was.

While I agree with you. The Broncos were up against the Miami offence. We're up against the Titans. 

Denver's effort was historically shameful, but this is also shameful stuff by our D.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:23 PM)Whacked Wrote: Can we trade for Tannehill ?

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jf9a5hkdtu0y3fitqt...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
Robbins is averaging more than 40 a yard per punt this game. Bright spot? Ninja
Reply/Quote
Outcoached in every facet today.
Reply/Quote
I am done. This isn’t worth the frustration and disappointment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Opening drive: 11 plays - 72 yards
All other drives: 23 plays - 48 yards
Reply/Quote
Yes the offense didn't look good but stop excusing the defense. The offense didn't blow coverages over and over and the offense didn't fall for every single trick and the offense didn't miss EASY tackles for losses. The defense is the primary culprit today. This should be at worst 9-3 Titans - the defense made it 24.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:30 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: 24-3 plus the ball to start 2nd. Plus our O is anemic. Might be over?

[Image: OIP.wI8XhdCUSYpG94vLQ4aUMQAAAA?w=196&h=1...=5&pid=1.7]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
24 first half points given up….terrible tackling…terrible coverage. Let’s give Anarumo a pass. Entire coaching staff needs sent packing. This franchise will always be the joke of the NFL so long as there’s a drop of Brown blood making all the decisions.
Reply/Quote
Do the Titans even need to score anymore. Bengals on pace for 6 points this game, and that isn't even a given.

Around the NFL, we are losing by the most, right now.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Maybe we’ve needed to come back the last 2 seasons because our coaches are ***** trash and the only reason we ever win is because the players just have good days.

Lou is the only coach i feel wins games with his calls.

I feel like we’ve won historically in spite of Zac. Chase being a god, a lucky turnover here and there and boom….you’ve got a coach who looks like he’s competent when he’s really a ***** idiot

What coach designs a whole offense based off of “Gee golly i hope Chase and Tee just win every route.”

God forbid we have signature plays for Boyd and Tee. God forbid you have 3 elite WRs and they all have special plays. Naw, it’s Chase or busy because this dude is a DUMBASS

You’ve got a guy who may be a top 3 slot WR in the world and have i seen even ONE god damn motion with Boyd where he was passed the ball? NOPE?

Because Zac is dumb as fuxk
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:33 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Robbins is averaging more than 40 a yard per punt this game. Bright spot?  Ninja

Legitimately the only good thing from this game, is realising our punter might be able to punt!

In all seriousness, I've been a big critic of his, and he does deserve props for having a far better game today.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey? Who Dey? Who Dey think gonna beat dem Bungles? EVERYBODY!!!!! This season is over. Sit Burrow until he’s 100%. If that’s all year, so be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:33 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Outcoached in every facet today.

Sadly.
Reply/Quote
Pathetic. This team, and their leader Joe Burrow in particular, are not ready to play. Joe has zero urgency and it rubs off on guys. He isn’t reading or anticipating anything Pre snap. Makes me wonder what is game prep consists of. He has zero feel for where pressure is going to come from.
The most maddening thing is just giving up on 3rd downs. That is weak and put everything in the defenses shoulders. This is all on him.
Reply/Quote