Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Now Zac runs the ball lol
Reply/Quote
Absolutely no reason for Burrow to be out there now.
You lost. Rest up and heal up and try again next week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And yay!!!!!!! Zac is giving up with 7 minutes left!!!!

Great

They better thank God they didn’t pull this shit at Paycor.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
just trash time. tennessee is playing get it over with defense
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Why is Burrow still in the game?

Also I am tired of hearing excuses that defenses aren't allowing us to get explosive plays. We have the best WR trio in the league, it shouldn't be defenses "not allowing" us to do something, we should be dominating and enforcing our will. Somehow every single defense in the league can shut down our WRs but are unable to do it against everyone else in the NFL.

Bingo, I’ve been saying that, also
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:34 PM)Housh Wrote: You can’t block for a dude that refuses to move in the pocket

Burrow is not moving at all. He’s exactly in the same spot he’s in pre and post snap. D lineman will eat that up.

Yup they can just aim for a spot and don’t have to keep their eyes on the QB.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Little confused. We don't appear to be trying to make a comeback. Why is Burrow still out there if we're going to run the ball? Actually, why is he out there at all right now.
Reply/Quote
Crazy Zac still can’t correctly utilize RB screens and slants.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Hmm. I considered the drafting of Andrei Yosivosh (-5 for spelling) as a preemptive move for either Boyd or Higgins leaving after this season. With Tee out of the game, I would think he would be getting more snaps, but I haven't seen him take the field.
Reply/Quote
CHASE DIDN'T LIE!!!!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:36 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Absolutely no reason for Burrow to be out there now.
You lost. Rest up and heal up and try again next week.

He needs a LOTTTTT of practice. Not convinced rest is the answer.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:34 PM)Housh Wrote: You can’t block for a dude that refuses to move in the pocket

Burrow is not moving at all. He’s exactly in the same spot he’s in pre and post snap. D lineman will eat that up.

Joe WANTS to move. He can’t.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:34 PM)bengalfan47 Wrote: I dont understand this gameplan. If we arent trying to win and hurry up , Why the hell is Burrow out there?

This shows how bad a coach Zac is. If Joe isn't at the top of his game Zac looks lost
Reply/Quote
[Image: Untitled-design.png]
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
im sick of hearing about the calf, it's bullshit excuse for piss poor play calling and a bad offensive line. Not to mention Burrow is playing worse than Andy Dalton on his worst day
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hmm.  I considered the drafting of Andrei Yosivosh (-5 for spelling) as a preemptive move for either Boyd or Higgins leaving after this season.  With Tee out of the game, I would think he would be getting more snaps, but I haven't seen him take the field.

And this would be the ideal scenario for Yoshi to get snaps and targets too. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yup they can just aim for a spot and don’t have to keep their eyes on the QB.

You can also just move guys into Burrow since Burrow is allergic to moving 4 feet to the left or right
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Burrow will never get healthy this way.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:35 PM)Whacked Wrote: I rag on Mixon a lot but he looks better this year.

I agree
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Little confused. We don't appear to be trying to make a comeback. Why is Burrow still out there if we're going to run the ball? Actually, why is he out there at all right now.

Because Browning apparently can't even take the snap or hand it off?  If he is that bad, why is he even the backup?
Reply/Quote