***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals***
Apple giving an 8 yard cushion.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Tua going to UC.
Reply/Quote
The backup QB jinx is still alive
Reply/Quote
Watching Bridgewater make some throws makes Miami’s decision even more ridiculous
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Defense is completely brainless here. No competent D would fall for that.
Reply/Quote
We are giving up too many slants.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Watching Bridgewater make some throws makes Miami’s decision even more ridiculous

Hold on….Tua has every right to say he couldn’t play. He doesn’t have clean hands either

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Teddy Montana, we've seen this story.
Reply/Quote
How do we keep getting burned by the same types of plays over and over by a backup. Get it together D.
Reply/Quote
Quick slants are this defense's weakness, it seems.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:45 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Hold on….Tua has every right to say he couldn’t play.  He doesn’t have clean hands either

No competitor wants to say "take me out coach"
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:45 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: How do we keep getting burned by the same types of plays over and over by a backup. Get it together D.

Mike White 2.0 in progress....
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:45 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Quick slants are this defense's weakness, it seems.

Playing 8 yards off will do that
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:45 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Hold on….Tua has every right to say he couldn’t play.  He doesn’t have clean hands either

The NFL has a culture based on sacrificing your body for the team. He was probably worried about his team losing respect for him if he held himself out for his own safety.
Reply/Quote
Come on. Win 3rd
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote

You have to protect athletes from themselves. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Teddy is shredding us

Reply/Quote
oh comon defense
Reply/Quote
Worst defense in the NFL.....THREE defenders just stand there and let the receiver catch it...
Reply/Quote
If Miami gets a TD on this drive I'm gonna be pissed
Reply/Quote