Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals***
What inspired play i'm seeing.

Reply/Quote
3 and out - shocking
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
team has a ton of problems. if dalton gets no time, game over, season over. should have paid marvin jones, too.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This secondary is lost. That's was horrible
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 09:46 PM)drgonzo Wrote: How many deep shots have we taken all season? Anybody? Anybody?

1? And it was completed  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Miami all over the short crap. What happened to all the intermediate throws from last year?

Dalton showed he could hit them regularly.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Gee I wonder what Miami is gonna do.......
Reply/Quote
Wow, both sides of the ball .. HOT garbage
Reply/Quote
Miami took the crowd out of it, like fast
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 09:46 PM)drgonzo Wrote: How many deep shots have we taken all season? Anybody? Anybody?

You have to have.....um.....pass blocking to take deep shots. The defense is on our QB in about 2 seconds from the snap so that answers your question. 
Reply/Quote
And yet again our OL is getting pushed around. You'd think the coaches would try SOMETHING different at this point.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Another typical Bengal Prime Time performance... just pitiful
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bratkowski
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 09:46 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Replay showed them both screwing the pooch

Looked like Williams was either supposed to stay with his guy, or Iloka was supposed to be single high over the top. But if he was you never play only zone underneath. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 09:46 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: 1? And it was completed  Mellow

Really 1? That's it? 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 09:46 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Well, at least I don't have to worry about staying up late

This is exactly what I was thinking LOL 

Get to go to bed at a reasonable time at least. 
Reply/Quote
If this doesn't get stupid fat face Piano man fired, I don't know what will..
Reply/Quote
Look at all that energy and enthusiasm from the Dolphins. Our problems are deeper than talent.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Really though shame on us to think we come out on a prime time game and take care of business.
Reply/Quote
This season makes me wonder if they're playing for next year's top draft picks ,but the 2nd best defense doesn't just go to garbage over a few players gone to free agency.. Something else is up, but what?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote