Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
Did I say they needed to get Uzo more involved? Good to see. Need a balanced attack. We’re getting closer to that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:21 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Ugly win is a win. Sure take it. Absolutely great 2nd half by this team.

Just got to see the end, but when you have won six in two years, there’s no such thing as an ugly win
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:21 AM)Housh Wrote: Joe Burrow won us that one

But tonight was Uzomah's night and game ball.
Reply/Quote
Hell of a game

Reply/Quote
It all started with Logan Wilson stopping the Jags on that 4th down play at the end of the 1st half

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Well, I give up my psychic career.
Reply/Quote
We made it through the trap game. Almost got trapped but Burrow and CJ pulled us through.

Now, hopefully, with a mini bye week we get Higgins, Awuzie and Bates back healthy for the Packers game.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:21 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Ugly win is a win. Sure take it. Absolutely great 2nd half by this team.

That was ugly indeed. One of these days the Bengals will learn to put lesser teams away early.
Reply/Quote
Lots of doubt, but man I shouldn't doubt Burrow's Bengals. This was a tough win. Happy and going to bed!!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:20 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Kudos to bfine for calling it

I also called it.  The Jaguars haven't lost 19 in a row because they win a lot of football games. 

I am amazed Lawrence had less than 3 turnovers though. 
Reply/Quote
Joey B said no and played a perfect second half of football. The Offensive line stepped up big time too.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Thank you Evan McPherson. WHO DEY
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
The offense had to score every drive of the second half and they did.
Reply/Quote
WOW!!!!! What a second half. My thoughts, Apple & Phillips are the weak links. I actually feel really good about this team. Loaded with talent, Burris will keep getting more comfortable and better. The only knock other than the weak links players I mentioned is the HC.
Reply/Quote
I honestly didn't think they would pull this one out right before the half, but i was wrong. This team really doesn't just lay down and give up anymore..
Jacksonville will win some games this season, but not yet.. They're not nearly as bad as their record would suggest though.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Never change you Jungle Noise weirdos. You guys say the first negative thing I think of but then catch myself being a baby. I get it.....sometimes you just gotta vent. I got mine out in preseason. I'm in midseason form just watching the game rooting for them Who Dey boys.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:24 AM)Synric Wrote: Joey B said no and played a perfect second half of football.

The flip from 1st half to second was huge.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:22 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nor was tonight's opponent.

Yeah they are better than their record. 
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:23 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: But tonight was Uzomah's night and game ball.

Agreed. Both played outstanding but the a lot of his yards came after the catch as well and just making plays. We've missed that at TE the first 3 games. Glad they're getting him more involved after the injury. I always thought he was a good receiver in addition to his blocking. 
Reply/Quote
3-1. Atop the division. 10 days to rest & get everyone back healthy.
These guys need to learn how to play a complete game.
Reply/Quote