Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
Im sure this upcoming 3 and out will be just the kick in the nuts the team needs
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:21 PM)GodFather Wrote: Everyone still think this defense is so great?

I have been in the camp of improved, but not great, especially based on the small sample size. I think even less of the O-Line. Played too few games to crown or bury anyone, yet, but I think a vast step up for either unit was highly unlikely. 
Reply/Quote
How do we not have a QB spy on third and short vs. an Urban Meyer offense?
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:22 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Jags are gashing the Bengals. This is sad. No game plan.

Different year same play during prime time. Flat out embarrassing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
2nd and 16, run for 2. Greaaaaat call Zac.
Reply/Quote
This team sucks. No passion whatsoever. This is why the Bengals never get talked about much nationally.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:24 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: How many times are they going to Trevor run on 3rd and short, I saw that coming a mile away

Yup....and he just juked Hubbard, Sam was there.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
JAX is doing it right. Take what the defense gives you, make manageable downs, keep the ball out of Burrow's hands.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:14 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: So you are good with what you have seen so far…no complaints?

No but you ***** aren’t consistent. We come back with 3 td drives and gain the lead it’s the super bowl again 5 seconds after omg were the worst team in the nfl. Quit living play to play
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: As usual, you’re wrong. The Jets are by far the worst team in the league.

Don't worry....the Bungles will catch them soon enough.  Doesn't matter how you start, but how you finish
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Anyone else see that one from a mile away?

That's classic Meyer play calling...

FFS Anyone who has ever seen an urban Meyer college game knows what is happening right now. This is absolutely pathetic. It seriously makes me question a bit if our coaches have ever looked at any tape on an opponent.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:24 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Boy.....if the Bengals lose this game tonight, at home, against an 0-18 team then Taylor needs to be replaced regardless of the Squealers win.

"No" - Mike Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:24 PM)STR1PES Wrote: Ultimate Bengal game.  Beat steelers, get ass kicked by 0-3 team

I don't recall us usually beating the Steelers. 
Reply/Quote
This is an extremely bad performance in every aspect of the game. The Steelers must be really bad to lose to the 2021 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Bench Phillips now!

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:21 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I blame the orange jerseys myself

And the white pants ?
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Make an example. Send Phillips home now.
Reply/Quote
Sit Phillips on the bench and never let him return again.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Let me guess, they'll come out and run, run and pass on third and long, punt. Or pass, get sacked, run, pass, punt.
Reply/Quote
Too excited for a prime time game.

2-2 ain’t terrible, but Zac isn’t doing it
Reply/Quote