Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
Can’t knock the play calling there. Y’all are crazy if you think the offense was going 99 yards in 53 seconds.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:45 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Honestly not a bad call to use the hard count, then a quick snap. Nice job not getting a safety.

The strategy is no fun to watch but it’s hard to mount any kind of drive with field position and the clock. 
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:45 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yes, the offense has been absolutely putrid. It’s a huge disappointment.

Isn’t it wonderful that Mike Brown hired an offensive minded coach?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Phillips had nothing to do with that one.

Not sure that Phillips has made a good decision all year. 
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:44 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Momentum isn’t a thing in the NFL.
It's funny that you think this.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
For being dominated that bad in the first half and only being down 14 is ok, come out in the 3rd and get some points and the W
Reply/Quote
Why are they raving on Lawrence? He's been sitting back there with zero pressure and a run game gashing the D at will. ANY QB would be in this position.
Reply/Quote
Zac getting out coached
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:46 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Can’t knock the play calling there. Y’all are crazy if you think the offense was going 99 yards in 53 seconds.

99.9 yards
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:39 PM)Synric Wrote: People might be hating on the defense but in the NFL if you dont move the ball and score points you handicap your defense.

I'm hating on the entire team. None of them look good. From the top to the bottom. That RoH ceremony will probably feel really great in a couple minutes, with the way this team has, predictably, played.

Big win previous week. Check
Bad opponent. Check
Night game. Check
Ceremony. Check
Pay totally uninspired. Check

This was the perfect storm for this team to perform how they always perform under these circumstances. No excuses. It's a legit trend. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:46 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Can’t knock the play calling there. Y’all are crazy if you think the offense was going 99 yards in 53 seconds.

Maybe just try and get something going. But regardless that was the most awkward set of plays to run the clock out that I've ever seen.
Reply/Quote
I swear...I have never seen a coach (Zac "Clueless" Taylor) totally not have a clue about nothing! He is just plain sorry!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:47 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It's funny that you think this.

If momentum we're a thing the Jaguars woulda scored to make it 21-0.  It are a fact. 
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:47 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It's funny that you think this.

It’s true. There has been plenty of research and analytical study into this idea. It’s not a thing. Or, if it exists, it doesn’t have any discernible effect. The data is readily available; there was essentially no evidence that a team suddenly plays better after a ‘big’ play.
Reply/Quote
18 yards rushing. Zac Taylor, give it up. The ONE drive we had any momentum we were using play action and early passing. Get OFF the run ya ****.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:48 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I swear...I have never seen a coach (Zac "Clueless) Taylor) totally not have a clue about nothing!  He is just plain sorry!

What specifically did you not like about the game plan in the 1st half?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Any idea on Larry O's injury? Did he go straight to the locker room?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Phillips had nothing to do with that one.

Didn’t he?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Rough start but it’s not too late for a cardiac cat style win.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: But we totally changed the culture of the franchise last week!

You didn't know?? Bengals only do 1 week culture changes. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote