Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
(09-30-2021, 11:45 PM)TheFan Wrote: "Hold". Refs could call that every single play

One the bengals was held in first half on deep pass down side line. It was obvious to see and not called.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 11:46 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Defense is shit. Luckily Anarumo has, like, 26 head coaching offers waiting for him, so he won’t be here much longer.

You cant go an entire half without scoring points and expect to win football games. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
“Playing down” to an inferior team was Marvin’s thing too.
Reply/Quote
Well, certainly a nice 3rd quarter. Too bad that hold by Bell nullified the sack.

Down 7 again.
Reply/Quote
Watch. They'll lose and idiots will be happy they didn't totally fold. The season will be effectively over but they didn't fold...
Reply/Quote
Why does our corner play8 yards off the line of scrimmage when it's 3rd and 3
Reply/Quote
Same kid.
Reply/Quote
Hi y’all. Long time no see. We’re watching from Colorado tonight via YouTube TV.

Gotta say, I think our guys are tired. Only three days off after the big W in Pittsburgh prob wasn’t enough.

Wanted to add that I’m glad to see Norwell #68 for Jax out there playing in his hometown tonight. That’s Gotta be fun for him.

Fun fact: I have known him since he was a little kid and I’m BFF’s with one of his sisters.

But Who Dey! Need to light a fire under this D!! They keep getting smoked on short passes and runs... ??‍♀️
Reply/Quote
Best decision by Darius Phillips tonight ugh...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
We have not had the lead once.
Reply/Quote
Here we go. Play action to Chase

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 11:47 PM)Synric Wrote: You cant go an entire half without scoring points and expect to win football games. 

You cannot score much when your defense stays on the field for 20 minutes in said half.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 11:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: Watch. They'll lost and idiots will be happy they didn't totally fold. The season will be effectively over but they didn't fold...

The Bengals folded. They should move to the capital of the Philippines and rename themselves the Manila Folders.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 11:48 PM)2slick Wrote: Why does our corner play8 yards off the line of scrimmage when it's 3rd and 3

Because the coaches let them
Reply/Quote
And terrible play call there.
Reply/Quote
We ran outta that formation one time too many
-Housh
Reply/Quote
And offense is back to being crap.
Reply/Quote
Where is Chase?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Chase open deep every time they try. Never try again and instead opt for 3-6 yard passes.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
What a catch

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote